PDA

View Full Version : No More Easter Bunny....

jason
04-07-2004, 12:30 PM
hehe, i know its mean, but i cant help but laugh...:D

slpybear the bullfan
04-07-2004, 12:44 PM
Ahh, now this is some good "dad" humor for the weekend...

JasperDog94
04-07-2004, 01:23 PM
mmmmm...road kill...aaggggghhhhhh...

Ranger Mom
04-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Awww.....but WAIT.........here's THE REST OF THE STORY!!

I've killed the Easter Bunny!

A man was driving down a road, when all of a sudden, the Easter Bunny ran out into the road and the man hit it.

The man got out of his car and started crying, for he had killed the Easter Bunny. "Oh no!" cried the man, "I have killed the Easter Bunny! Now no one will be able to get easter eggs on Easter!! And it's all my fault!"

Just then, a lady drove down the road, and she noticed the man crying next to his car, so she stopped and got out to see what the problem was.

She walked over and asked, "What's the matter?" and the man said,"I've killed the Easter bunny and there will be no Easter because of me!" She said,"Don't worry!" and she ran back to her car.

She came back with a can of spray in her hand. She sprayed the bunny, and the bunny leaped up and started to run. Then he stopped and turned around and waved. Then he started to run again, then he stopped, and waved again. Then he stopped, turned around, and waved again. This happened about ten times.

Puzzled, the man asked, "What's in the can?" She said, "It's hairspray. It livens up hare and adds permanent wave."

jason
04-07-2004, 01:41 PM
:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Old Green
04-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Awww.....but WAIT.........here's THE REST OF THE STORY!!

I've killed the Easter Bunny!

A man was driving down a road, when all of a sudden, the Easter Bunny ran out into the road and the man hit it.

The man got out of his car and started crying, for he had killed the Easter Bunny. "Oh no!" cried the man, "I have killed the Easter Bunny! Now no one will be able to get easter eggs on Easter!! And it's all my fault!"

Just then, a lady drove down the road, and she noticed the man crying next to his car, so she stopped and got out to see what the problem was.

She walked over and asked, "What's the matter?" and the man said,"I've killed the Easter bunny and there will be no Easter because of me!" She said,"Don't worry!" and she ran back to her car.

She came back with a can of spray in her hand. She sprayed the bunny, and the bunny leaped up and started to run. Then he stopped and turned around and waved. Then he started to run again, then he stopped, and waved again. Then he stopped, turned around, and waved again. This happened about ten times.

Puzzled, the man asked, "What's in the can?" She said, "It's hairspray. It livens up hare and adds permanent wave."

Seems like a blonde joke my buddy would tell.:D :clap:

Ranger Mom
04-07-2004, 02:01 PM
LOL!!!

I heard that joke and thought it was pretty stupid, but it went along with Jason's picture so well I just HAD to post it!!

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/easter-htm/easter/images/bunnies/ani006.gif

HornetMom
04-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!!

I heard that joke and thought it was pretty stupid, but it went along with Jason's picture so well I just HAD to post it!!

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/easter-htm/easter/images/bunnies/ani006.gif

May be stupid, but its the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks
http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif

CHS_Grad '85
04-08-2004, 11:03 AM
:clap::D :clap: :p :clap:

SintonFan
04-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Dude! Jason! You are soooo mean!
I like it!!!:D

jason
04-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Dude! Jason! You are soooo mean!
I like it!!!:D :clap: :D :clap: :D

...just for the record, i didnt actually do that to the bunny....