Finals: (7th Place Game)

#7 The Untouchables vs #9 Dunkin Donuts

9th Place Game

#10 Syrupmakers vs #8 The Mean Green

11th Place Game
#11 The Hairy Spaniards def #12 Blue Army

SintonFan
04-05-2004, 04:24 PM
wpcards had a great week. With all those injuries jason, you never had a chance. Good luck this week. It doesn't end until like next thursday.

jason
04-05-2004, 04:46 PM
tell me about it...:mad:

SintonFan
04-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Did you see the final score, I think he would have taken you healthy, maybe not. His team had an awesome week regardless.
Good luck to everyone this week.

jason
04-05-2004, 08:39 PM
i didnt see a final...i didnt have a good week regardless though...

aamove
04-05-2004, 10:18 PM
I was as surprized as anyone that my team did that well. I had two players with over 100 pts. and one in the 90s. Jason beat me the two other times we met this year. I guess the third times the charm. Hopefully I can keep the momentum up over the next two weeks.:D

SintonFan
04-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by aamove
I was as surprized as anyone that my team did that well. I had two players with over 100 pts. and one in the 90s. Jason beat me the two other times we met this year. I guess the third times the charm. Hopefully I can keep the momentum up over the next two weeks.:D
Umm, you want that "3rd times a charm" for me too?:D
Didn't we slpit the regular season meetings???:thinking:
Good luck to all remaining teams.:)

aamove
04-07-2004, 05:34 AM
Yes, we did split the regular season. This week is going to be a little tougher. Marion looks like he'll be getting limited playing time this week and that may hurt me. The last time out you whupped me good. If the rest of my team stays healthy, I may have a chance. It will be an interesting end of the season. Good Luck to you also.

SintonFan
04-08-2004, 11:45 AM
aamove, your team has out-performed every team the last few weeks. LOL I've been watching...:eek: :D
Also, I wouldn't be suprised if one of our teams score 1000 points this extended week.
I think jason's dad might take him this week. The steamrollers have been playing really good last couple of weeks too.

SintonFan
04-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by jason
i didnt see a final...i didnt have a good week regardless though...
jason if you go to the playoff bracket and click on the line between the teams you can get the results.

SintonFan
04-10-2004, 01:24 PM
aamove, it's gonna be real tough for me to beat you with the few remaining games. Marion looks healthy now and since you just picked up Kenny Thomas :mad: (lol) and me losing Gasol(no excuses, though) you should be the favorite. Dangit, I have to keep my fingers crossed until next wednesday.
:eek:

aamove
04-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Sintonfan, It looks like both of our teams top guns were taking a break tonight. Everyone on my team except Jackson were kinda flat. I picked up Kenny for the extra rebounding. I hope it pans out. Four more day and we'll have a champ. This has been experience. If I win it'll be beginners luck. Good luck for the rest of the week.:D :D