PDA

View Full Version : My week 7 27-AAA picks...

Gobbla2001
10-14-2003, 03:27 PM
I got 'em all right last week, now on to this week...

Cuero at Yoakum - I say Cuero wins... #1 I'm not going to ever pick against them and #2 they're playing really great right now and are getting better each week and I don't see them losing for a long time... NOW, the game's IN Yoakum and Yoakum is going to come after us really hard, so expect to see any final score imaginable Friday night, but I say Cuero...

Goliad at Luling - I'll say Luling, but I'll also say the words no one expects to hear, CLOSE ONE... I believe Luling will win, but not without a fight... Goliad never gives up, they play till the clock strikes 0 and they're very tough...

Gonzales at Hallettsville - I'm going to give the nod to Gonzales... The talk was Hallettsville's offense coming into district play... But last week they never really could get the offense going... Luling was able to run the ball well against H'Ville in last week's district opener and Gonzales will most-likely take advantage of that, esspecially if they are missing their QB again this week... They have an RB called Blaine Hill who is 6'2 245 that could really mess up that H'Ville D though he only runs a 4.9... They'll feed him and a couple of other backs the ball and then will open up a passing game, looks really dangerous for H'Ville...

Commerce Fan
10-14-2003, 03:32 PM
I agree except for Luling, coming off a big week last week they may be flat I'll go with Goliad?

Gobbla2001
10-14-2003, 03:35 PM
Well they lost to H'Ville and had a class-mate killed by a car while kneeling down during cross-country practice (believe they were praying) so I believe they'll be full of emotion... They'll come out strong, but I fear they'll let up in the end... Anyone who plays Goliad, esspecially when Goliad's a doormat, knows they're not gunna stop playing you...