PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs. Sealy Softball

Brahma73
04-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Huge game in 23AAA scheduled for 1:30 Saturday. Sealy Lady Tigers and the Bellville Brahmanettes are both 4-0 in district. Both these teams are playing very well right now and this should be a classic. Rain is predicted, and it would be a shame to rain this one out, but we're hoping for a break.
Bellville22 wants a prediction from me on this one. Sealy came off a bit of a scare Tuesday to finally put Columbus away 4-2. Bellville had a (too easy?)huge win at Hempstead. Bellville has prom Saturday night, a legitimate distraction. Spoke to my senior daughter moments ago. She agrees the prom might be on a few minds, but she thinks that the girls are really hungry for Sealy in spite of distractions. Regardless, I like our team.
Bellville 3, Sealy 2

Go Brahmanettes! Go #13!!

Bellville22
04-02-2004, 10:19 PM
My prediction is on the other thread from a few days back.

Something like 4-1 Bellville.

Pretty wet in B-town. Keep fingers crossed.

sinton66
04-03-2004, 07:59 AM
We had a heck of a rain here last night, but the sky's looking pretty clear this morning. Good luck Brahmanettes!

Old Cardinal
04-03-2004, 08:55 PM
What was the outcome?

Bell_06
04-04-2004, 01:23 AM
Bellville remains undefeated winning 6-0.... photo's on the Bellville website http://www.eteamz.com/BHS/albums/

What a full day some of our kids had.... ACT test until noon, game at 1:30 and many then had the prom to attend. My daughter had two little league games to umpire beginning at 4:00 pm. Needless to say, you'd have to be young to fit all that into one day :)

To our girls and guys.... make it home safe, we love each one of you.

BrahmaMom
04-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Hope they all made it home okay and had fun last night. Never hurts to let 'em know you love 'em!