PDA

View Full Version : Softball: (4-0) Sealy vs. (4-0) Bellville Sat.

someone
03-31-2004, 08:40 AM
This is sure to be a good game what is everyones predictions

RiverRatDad
03-31-2004, 09:04 AM
Wharton has played both teams, losing to Bellville 1-0 and beating Sealy 9-0. Bellville impressed me with a solid defense backing up fair pitching. I believe we only struck out 3 times against Bellville so their defense had plenty of chances. The pitcher did not get herself in trouble. We hit Sealy hard when we played them, but that could have been just one of those days when the pitching was a little off and our bats were on. We had our full team when we played Sealy, whereas we were missing two starters against Bellville. I give the nod to Bellville in this matchup of two good teams.

Bellville22
03-31-2004, 04:32 PM
Should be a great game, and the first step for one of these teams toward the district crown. Haven't seen Sealy play this year, but the wise Brahma73 has, and he says expect a tremendous game.

Bellville's pitching has been steady. The infield defense is tremendous, and the outfield is improving. They're capable of hitting good pitching 6 or 7 deep in the lineup on a good night.

I'm pretty sure brings pretty solid pitching to the game, however I don't believe their offense is as good as Bellville's.

Should be fun, 73 can probably tell us more.

For now, I'll take the Brahmanettes, by the way, this game is Sat. morning, I think 10:00 am. If you live in the area, and have nothing better to do, head on over to Bellville.

Bellville 4, Sealy 1

Bellville22
03-31-2004, 04:34 PM
Correction to the above (won't let me edit)....

"I'm pretty sure Sealy brings good pitching"