PDA

View Full Version : Cunbed10 is a Stalker

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 05:20 PM
He keeps following me around and is really creepy! eek! eek! eek!

jason
11-17-2003, 05:25 PM
Show him this picture of yourself and maybe he'll leave you alone...or you'll scare him to death :D

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/6/ugly3.jpg

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

HornetMom
11-17-2003, 05:40 PM
Jason, enjoyed your web page. :D

Ranger Mom
11-17-2003, 05:42 PM
HornetMom:
Jason, enjoyed your web page. :D I'm glad you said that HornetMom, or I would have never seen it. I very seldom pay any attention to the signatures!!

I was scrolling away from the hideous picture as fast as my index finger could carry me!! :D

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

jason
11-17-2003, 05:45 PM
HornetMom:
Jason, enjoyed your web page. :D thanks...its still a work in progress...right now the geocities server is down so i can do anything to it :mad:

HornetMom
11-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Let me know when you finish so I can sign you guestbook&gt; :)

jason
11-17-2003, 06:00 PM
HornetMom:
Let me know when you finish so I can sign you guestbook&gt; :) thats the part i cant get to work...im about to just take it out all together...

lepfan
11-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Pudlugger:
He keeps following me around and is really creepy! eek! eek! eek! I think he may need some immodium for that stuff coming out of his mouth...because it appears he got a double dose of an enema! :D

marlin fan
11-17-2003, 06:27 PM
"If I appear arrogant, I apologize. I am working on that. Therapy is expensive for arrogance (send $$$$)." Thats tight were did you come up with that????

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 06:38 PM
I was just at HEB and I swear I saw Cunbed10 in the frozen food section hiding behind the Turkey display! eek! eek! eek!

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 06:47 PM
Jason here is my self portrait
http://www.upstartpollywog.com/files/einstein.jpg

:D

lepfan
11-17-2003, 07:02 PM
marlin fan:
"If I appear arrogant, I apologize. I am working on that. Therapy is expensive for arrogance (send $$$$)." Thats tight were did you come up with that????I was accused twice in one day of being arrogant. And honestly did not intend to be arrogant. Soooo, I decided I needed to "work" on it. But, it (arrogance) sometimes just appears. :( Like I have all these comments for cunbed10...but refuse to post them...because they are full of arrogance :D and cheap shots. Can you send $$$$?

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

lepfan
11-17-2003, 07:05 PM
Pudlugger:
I was just at HEB and I swear I saw Cunbed10 in the frozen food section hiding behind the Turkey display! eek! eek! eek! Me too!!!!! :D

SintonFan
11-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Pudlugger:
He keeps following me around and is really creepy! eek! eek! eek! No PhilC is Creepy(err, Creeper)

Pudlugger:
I was just at HEB and I swear I saw Cunbed10 in the frozen food section hiding behind the Turkey display! eek! eek! eek! Let the poor guy buy his turkey for goodness sake! It's almost Thanksgiving.

lepfan
11-17-2003, 07:29 PM
SintonFan:

Pudlugger:
He keeps following me around and is really creepy! eek! eek! eek! No PhilC is Creepy(err, Creeper)

Pudlugger:
I was just at HEB and I swear I saw Cunbed10 in the frozen food section hiding behind the Turkey display! eek! eek! eek! Let the poor guy buy his turkey for goodness sake! It's almost Thanksgiving.SintonFan, I think you misunderstood...he was in the freezer wrapping himself in plastic... :D

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Shrink Wrap!!! :D :D :D

SintonFan
11-17-2003, 07:37 PM
lepfan:

SintonFan:

Pudlugger:

Pudlugger:
I was just at HEB and I swear I saw Cunbed10 in the frozen food section hiding behind the Turkey display! eek! eek! eek! Let the poor guy buy his turkey for goodness sake! It's almost Thanksgiving.SintonFan, I think you misunderstood...he was in the freezer wrapping himself in plastic... :D LOL!

cunbed10
11-18-2003, 08:48 AM
I was buying a turkey to sacrafice, and the plastic wrap was for the rain, see I have this theory, If I sacrafice a turkey, and make it rain, I can put a hex on the Newton vs Marlin, Causing some wierd things to happen to Newton, like unexplain fumbles, slip and falls, when there is no Bulldogs around, and the most important things is TouchDown Repelent, I left both Cameron and LaVega games early and they scored, so my TouchDown Repelent was not effective, and for my final trick, I was in the HEB in LaGrange because their water supply is a whole lot better than ours, plus I needed some locations on lepfan, Pud, and oldlep57, just in case we meet again, Thurs. I'll be in Wal-Mart to get the last Ingredients, so If you see me Pud, just ignore me until we Meet, see ya Next time in the produce section. wink :D eek!

BIG19
11-18-2003, 09:28 AM
cunbed10:
I was buying a turkey to sacrafice, and the plastic wrap was for the rain, see I have this theory, If I sacrafice a turkey, and make it rain, I can put a hex on the Newton vs Marlin, Causing some wierd things to happen to Newton, like unexplain fumbles, slip and falls, when there is no Bulldogs around, and the most important things is TouchDown Repelent, I left both Cameron and LaVega games early and they scored, so my TouchDown Repelent was not effective, and for my final trick, I was in the HEB in LaGrange because their water supply is a whole lot better than ours, plus I needed some locations on lepfan, Pud, and oldlep57, just in case we meet again, Thurs. I'll be in Wal-Mart to get the last Ingredients, so If you see me Pud, just ignore me until we Meet, see ya Next time in the produce section. wink :D eek! Just so we know, what throw back jersey will you be wearing in Wal-Mart?

cunbed10
11-18-2003, 10:12 AM
BIG19:

cunbed10:
I was buying a turkey to sacrafice, and the plastic wrap was for the rain, see I have this theory, If I sacrafice a turkey, and make it rain, I can put a hex on the Newton vs Marlin, Causing some wierd things to happen to Newton, like unexplain fumbles, slip and falls, when there is no Bulldogs around, and the most important things is TouchDown Repelent, I left both Cameron and LaVega games early and they scored, so my TouchDown Repelent was not effective, and for my final trick, I was in the HEB in LaGrange because their water supply is a whole lot better than ours, plus I needed some locations on lepfan, Pud, and oldlep57, just in case we meet again, Thurs. I'll be in Wal-Mart to get the last Ingredients, so If you see me Pud, just ignore me until we Meet, see ya Next time in the produce section. wink :D eek! Just so we know, what throw back jersey will you be wearing in Wal-Mart?Probably my Philidelphia 76ers throwback, since Burnet Jixned the Astros throwback.