PDA

View Full Version : Diboll Lumberjack...Can you tell us about Jermichael Finley?

Sans Couth
03-28-2004, 06:08 PM
I have been hearing great things about this kid. Can you tell us what you think about his upcoming senior year, and his recruiting status? I know that he already holds several D1 offers, but I would like to hear what his team mates think. Is he the real deal? Will he play DE or LB? Or is he being recruited as a TE?

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Goodness what can i say bro hes the real deal its something you can feel when you look at em when he steps on a court or a field he has his mind set he sees things kids his age shouldnt an thats the scary thing his teammates respect him his coaches an our community have been behind. He has alot going for him although his ego gets to him sometimes when hes playing an doing good he loves attention an focus sometimes mainly on how the crowd is reacting than the game. Usually when he wants something he gets it he achives it. He has massive athletic ability what school gets him after next year "mostly likely UT in b-ball" will be a blessed school indeed.

Sans Couth
03-28-2004, 06:26 PM
So your guess is he will choose basketball over football?

Wow, and to think I heard that he already had football offers from the likes of Oklahoma, UCLA, and USC to just name a few. He must LOVE Basketball.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-28-2004, 06:44 PM
The coaches pretty much had say in him playing football. Hes had offers from A&M LSU OSU UCLA UT in both Football an basketball i dont think LSU in bball but all in all yeah hes got a good thing going for him. Next year should be a very good year for Diboll basketball.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-29-2004, 10:42 PM
TTT

Old Tiger
03-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Diboll_Lumberjackk
Goodness what can i say bro hes the real deal its something you can feel when you look at em when he steps on a court or a field he has his mind set he sees things kids his age shouldnt an thats the scary thing his teammates respect him his coaches an our community have been behind. He has alot going for him although his ego gets to him sometimes when hes playing an doing good he loves attention an focus sometimes mainly on how the crowd is reacting than the game. Usually when he wants something he gets it he achives it. He has massive athletic ability what school gets him after next year "mostly likely UT in b-ball" will be a blessed school indeed. Sounds like Stryker Sulak except for the basketball and ego part.