PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to HBO's Hard Knocks?

kaorder1999
03-24-2004, 11:01 PM
they not going o do it anymore?....a buddy of mine said that HBO said that the only way they would do it was if they could follow the cowboys every year....Bill wont allow that!

Bull's-eye
03-25-2004, 06:23 PM
I got to spend 3 days with the Cowboys, during the filming of "Hard Knocks". The best hit was not shown on HBO. Roy Williams steam-rolled a Texan receiver after one of the Texans had earlier hit a Dallas QB during a non-contact drill.

kaorder1999
03-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I got to spend 3 days with the Cowboys, during the filming of "Hard Knocks". The best hit was not shown on HBO. Roy Williams steam-rolled a Texan receiver after one of the Texans had earlier hit a Dallas QB during a non-contact drill.

that is awesome...i would have loved to seen the filming of hard knocks...i bet it was awesome

crzyjournalist03
03-25-2004, 09:44 PM
I haven't heard that Hard Knocks won't be around anymore, but I had heard they would like to follow the Cowboys every year, but I don't think Bill would stand for that...I'd expect they could find another team that would have an interesting story...the Redskins could be interesting this year...or the Raiders.

AggieJohn
03-26-2004, 09:20 AM
kind of like PLAYMAKERS i miss that show

kaorder1999
03-26-2004, 10:01 AM
they didnt do it this lat year cause the Cowboys told them no....