TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-24-2003, 11:11 PM
Port Isabel - 28
La Feria - 14

Lyford - 35
Rio Hondo - 28

Progreso - 0
Raymondville - 35

There is now a 4-way tie for 1st place between Port Isabel, Lyford, Raymondville and La Feria.

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: TarponFanInNorthTexas ]</small>

Ray_BearKat
10-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Raymondville had a good showing with its 2nd string the whole game...Wolfe didn't even get any playing time...saving him for La Feria. PI created this 4-way tie and next week Raymondville will make it a 3-way tie for first.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-24-2003, 11:23 PM
You all blew away Progreso with nothing but 2nd stringers?????

Geez, that's bad for Progreso.

PI-fan
10-24-2003, 11:43 PM
I think PI is first with a 4-1 district record while LFeria, Ray, Lyford are tied for second at 3-1.
Good game next week Ray vs LF. It's a toss up.

Ray_BearKat
10-24-2003, 11:55 PM
You could consider it a tie for first because yall are the only ones that haven't had your bye week, which is in week 10. To be technical all four teams have only one district loss.

And we only had a couple of first stringers but they didn't play the whole game, but no Wolfe. And he could of made some good numbers in the rushing yards. Can't wait for next week. Yall have Progreso next week right?

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Ray_BearKat ]</small>

PI-fan
10-25-2003, 12:04 AM
Technically PI has a .800 record while the others are at .750

footballgal
10-27-2003, 02:00 PM
Ray_BearKat:
Raymondville had a good showing with its 2nd string the whole game...Wolfe didn't even get any playing time...saving him for La Feria. PI created this 4-way tie and next week Raymondville will make it a 3-way tie for first.Hey Ozzy why didn't Wolf play, was he left a little banged up from last week??

Ray_BearKat
10-27-2003, 03:28 PM
footballgal:

Ray_BearKat:
Raymondville had a good showing with its 2nd string the whole game...Wolfe didn't even get any playing time...saving him for La Feria. PI created this 4-way tie and next week Raymondville will make it a 3-way tie for first.Hey Ozzy why didn't Wolf play, was he left a little banged up from last week??He was suited up on the sidelines the whole game and looked fine but I heard he had a sore shoulder so they put in the back up the whole game. Hope he is 100% for Friday....are you going to the game?

<small>[ October 27, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Ray_BearKat ]</small>

footballgal
10-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Ray_BearKat:

footballgal:

Ray_BearKat:
Raymondville had a good showing with its 2nd string the whole game...Wolfe didn't even get any playing time...saving him for La Feria. PI created this 4-way tie and next week Raymondville will make it a 3-way tie for first.Hey Ozzy why didn't Wolf play, was he left a little banged up from last week??He was suited up on the sidelines the whole game and looked fine but I heard he had a sore shoulder so they put in the back up the whole game. Hope he is 100% for Friday....are you going to the game?No, well actually I don't know. Most likely I am going to PI vs Progreso game. Tarpons have a bye week in week 10, so I catch them now because two weeks is too long. Besides the game is in PI, after the game we go see my in laws.

Poor dude(Wolf) I am sure he had something sore he got some hard hits and a few times he was slow in getting up.

Just saw Dave's sub 5A dozen, La Feria is still in 4th place even after loosing to PI, what's up with that???????????? I guess he wanted a route to take them off his list???? More proof he doesn't like PI. :rolleyes:

<small>[ October 27, 2003, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

Ray_BearKat
10-27-2003, 08:08 PM
We'll see after this week when Raymondville hands them there second loss.

footballgal
10-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Ray_BearKat:
We'll see after this week when Raymondville hands them there second loss.It's going to be a close game, they have a good defense and their offense has improved with the changes they HAD to make due to injuries.