PDA

View Full Version : I agree with Bandera Ya Ya!!

3afan2K3
03-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Rap IS NOT MUSIC

It's a way of life

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-19-2004, 09:35 PM
nvm

jason
03-19-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by 3afan2K3
Rap IS NOT MUSIC

It's a way of life :doh: ur out of the family :doh:

Ranger Mom
03-20-2004, 09:29 AM
Rap IS NOT MUSIC

It's a way of life

:doh: I have heard EVERYTHING now!!:doh:

LH Panther Mom
03-20-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by jason
:doh: ur out of the family :doh:

That was good, Jason. :clap: ;)

poncho
03-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Rap IS NOT MUSIC

It's a way of life
Could you clarify this statement?

Old Tiger
03-20-2004, 11:45 AM
Rap IS NOT MUSIC

It's a way of life I think he means they rap about how they live and the life that they've lived...

District303aPastPlayer
03-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Rap IS NOT MUSIC

It's a way of life
Actually, rap is a form of music, hip hop is the lifestyle behind a) hip hop, b) rap, and c) post motown R&B music. the term I AM HIP HOP is really what you should have been sayin, not rap is a way of life. something along those lines..

Bandera YaYa
03-23-2004, 12:48 PM
I can respect a lifestyle being Hip Hop..., that's cool and all....but I still can't stomache ' Rap" babblings....Way too much money being given to make them rich and famous.. just to blind us with their BIGGER diamoind studs and initial necklaces....Does "crass" mean anything to anyone??????????????? And while we are on the subject of "Rappers"............just who the heck does"P Diddy or Puff Daddy or whatever he wakes up and calls himself that day. think he is anyway? Royalty??????? That person just literally makes me want to puke!!!! Sorry!!! Talk about a talentless person, sucking everyone into thinking he is SOMETHING.... UGH!!!!! Thank God he and his "posse" (double UGH!!) don't take up space around here!! ...of course, just my 2 cents!!

Wildcat81
03-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I can respect a lifestyle being Hip Hop..., that's cool and all....but I still can't stomache ' Rap" babblings....Way too much money being given to make them rich and famous.. just to blind us with their BIGGER diamoind studs and initial necklaces....Does "crass" mean anything to anyone??????????????? And while we are on the subject of "Rappers"............just who the heck does"P Diddy or Puff Daddy or whatever he wakes up and calls himself that day. think he is anyway? Royalty??????? That person just literally makes me want to puke!!!! Sorry!!! Talk about a talentless person, sucking everyone into thinking he is SOMETHING.... UGH!!!!! Thank God he and his "posse" (double UGH!!) don't take up space around here!! ...of course, just my 2 cents!! That a pretty good 2 cents worth I would have to agree.:D

slpybear the bullfan
03-23-2004, 01:03 PM
"PUFF DADDY!!!!"

(LOL, for all you P1s out there! :) )

And while we are on the subject, wasn't Rosie O'Donnel proof enough to everyone that you can have a Big Bag of Nothing and still convince people you are talented and make money.

:thinking:

I don't get it either... and it does not suprise me that some of these talentless folks make the money they do.

CHS_Grad '85
03-23-2004, 01:55 PM
True... look at that American Idol reject - William Hung... talk about no talent making some money... :doh:

Bandera YaYa
03-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Yeah, but he knows he's a terrible singer!! And I don't see any rocks in his ears!!! :cool:

CHS_Grad '85
03-23-2004, 02:08 PM
Only 'cos he couldn't afford them before... just give him some.... :D

JasperDog94
03-23-2004, 03:24 PM
Yeah, but he knows he's a terrible singer!! And I don't see any rocks in his ears!!! :cool:
Actually, he thinks he can sing pretty well.

sahen
03-23-2004, 04:00 PM
i dont like rap much either.....but i think snoop dog is funny...anyone seen that movie starsky and hutch? he is hilarious in that show.....but then again all of them are hilarious in that show....

CHS_Grad '85
03-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Exactly... 'he thinks'...:D

jason
03-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i dont like rap much either.....but i think snoop dog is funny...anyone seen that movie starsky and hutch? he is hilarious in that show.....but then again all of them are hilarious in that show.... fo shizzo my nizzo

Bandera YaYa
03-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Actually, he thinks he can sing pretty well. Apparently, he had not heard himself......I thought he was just a joke.... :rolleyes:

sahen
03-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Apparently, he had not heard himself......I thought he was just a joke.... :rolleyes:
sad part is he cut a record deal so he has heard himself....atleast im assuming he would listen to his own cd....i think he is just happy to make money no matter how bad he is....he must not care being laughed at as long as other people are paying him to do it....then again...that could be pretty smart....i'd be rich if i had money for every time someone laughed at me

jason
03-23-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by sahen
sad part is he cut a record deal so he has heard himself....atleast im assuming he would listen to his own cd....i think he is just happy to make money no matter how bad he is....he must not care being laughed at as long as other people are paying him to do it....then again...that could be pretty smart....i'd be rich if i had money for every time someone laughed at me tell me about it...if i had a dollar for every time i did something stupid lol...

CHS_Grad '85
03-23-2004, 04:36 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/grinser/grinning-smiley-003.gifOh, so true... if only someone would pay us...