PDA

View Full Version : In one week...

Matthew328
01-28-2002, 08:30 AM
All of our questions will be answered....who's going where?? Some of the bigger questions are this:
In West Texas a host of teams appear to be dropping down a class this 3A list includes: Ballinger, Childress, Dublin, Sanford-Fritch, Crane...but there could be some 4A's that come down to the 3A level..that list includes: Snyder, Canyon Randall, Pecos and Fabens plus a few others..(the schools listed here are only the ones I could find ADM numbers for, some schools ADM numbers weren't available) In DFW Aledo, Springtown and Alvarado are all locks to move up to 4A while Everman, FW Riverside and Lake Dallas all appear to be right on the cut line..Dallas Madison appears to be a lock to drop down to 3A...Van Alstyne and Pilot Point look to be moving up to 3A from 2A..in East Texas looking like they may drop from 4A to 3A are Paris N Lamar, Paris, Tyler Chapel Hill...while looking like dropping out of 3A are Eustace, Bullard, Quitman, Hooks, Clarksville, Linden-Kildare and Redwater...in Central Texas a few 3A's could be 2A's Teague and McGregor appear to be dropping..in SE Texas you could see a couple of Houston ISD schools become 3A along with Jasper and Carthage...Newton looks to be dropping to 2A along with Hitchcock....it'll be fun next Monday

VWG
01-28-2002, 11:12 PM
How can Pilot Point move up without Celina moving up as well? Both areas are growing communities north of Dallas.
I thought that they both had similar class ADM.'s?
Childress must be taking a big hit for it to move down to 2A. If Childress moves down look for them to be a Region I favorite in 2A next year.

Matthew328
01-28-2002, 11:52 PM
Pilot Point turned in 370 Celina 347...look for the cut to be around 360 or so...in 2004 Celina will be 3A...Childress I believe turned in 350