03-03-2004, 05:52 PM
<small>[ March 03, 2004, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

3afan2K3
03-03-2004, 05:59 PM
I dont see whats so naughty about it?? lol

SintonFan
03-03-2004, 06:37 PM
3afan2K3:
I dont see whats so naughty about it?? lol.
Did you know your signature can be used against you? Hmmm? It could be used to trace to your connection and get into your computer.
Bwahahahahaha.....

3afan2K3
03-03-2004, 06:51 PM
SintonFan:

3afan2K3:
Did you know your signature can be used against you? Hmmm? It could be used to trace to your connection and get into your computer.
Bwahahahahaha.....What are you talking about?

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-03-2004, 08:15 PM
tes test! I WIN!

3afan2K3
03-03-2004, 08:29 PM
is complex minds your site?

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-03-2004, 09:30 PM
yes it is.

3afan2K3
03-03-2004, 09:31 PM
What kind of sit eis it?

poncho
03-03-2004, 10:48 PM
3afan2K3:
What kind of sit eis it?You had my Isp and email address in a box under your signature. I didn't like it! In fact it said I know where you have been. Its not there now. :cool:

<small>[ March 03, 2004, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: poncho ]</small>

3afan2K3
03-03-2004, 10:59 PM
poncho:

3afan2K3:
What kind of sit eis it?You had my Isp and email address in a box under your signature. I didn't like it! In fact it said I know where you have been. Its not there now. :cool: No one could see it except you

poncho
03-03-2004, 11:00 PM
SintonFan:

3afan2K3:
Bwahahahahaha.....Don't put my ISP and address on here again!!!! :cool:

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 08:45 AM
poncho:

SintonFan:

3afan2K3:
Bwahahahahaha.....Don't put my ISP and address on here again!!!! :cool: no one could see it, So stop crying about it

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 08:46 AM
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/3afan2K3_3.jpg

kaorder1999
03-04-2004, 02:28 PM
poncho:

3afan2K3:
What kind of sit eis it?You had my Isp and email address in a box under your signature. I didn't like it! In fact it said I know where you have been. Its not there now. :cool: only you could see it....its not that big of a deal...some other sites have it posted at the bottom of every post!

poncho
03-04-2004, 03:49 PM
3afan2K3:

poncho:

SintonFan:

3afan2K3:
Bwahahahahaha.....Don't put my ISP and address on here again!!!! :cool: no one could see it, So stop crying about itStop crying...Let's watch some of your post from now on!! I'll show you crying :cool:

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 05:09 PM
poncho:

3afan2K3:

poncho:

SintonFan:

3afan2K3:
Bwahahahahaha.....Don't put my ISP and address on here again!!!! :cool: no one could see it, So stop crying about itStop crying...Let's watch some of your post from now on!! I'll show you crying :cool: Ok eyes are wide open eek!

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 05:17 PM
kaorder1999:

poncho:

3afan2K3:
What kind of sit eis it?You had my Isp and email address in a box under your signature. I didn't like it! In fact it said I know where you have been. Its not there now. :cool: only you could see it....its not that big of a deal...some other sites have it posted at the bottom of every post!It has it logged on here but only the mods can see it.

Mustang '89
03-04-2004, 05:29 PM
3afan2K3:

kaorder1999:

poncho:

3afan2K3:
What kind of sit eis it?You had my Isp and email address in a box under your signature. I didn't like it! In fact it said I know where you have been. Its not there now. :cool: only you could see it....its not that big of a deal...some other sites have it posted at the bottom of every post!It has it logged on here but only the mods can see it.I think people are uncomfortable with the fact that you are putting their info up, even if they are the only ones that can see it. Kind of feels like someone is watching what you are doing. They probably also think if you able to get that info, what else are you able to do.

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Mustang '89:

3afan2K3:

kaorder1999:

poncho:

3afan2K3:
What kind of sit eis it?You had my Isp and email address in a box under your signature. I didn't like it! In fact it said I know where you have been. Its not there now. :cool: only you could see it....its not that big of a deal...some other sites have it posted at the bottom of every post!It has it logged on here but only the mods can see it.I think people are uncomfortable with the fact that you are putting their info up, even if they are the only ones that can see it. Kind of feels like someone is watching what you are doing. They probably also think if you able to get that info, what else are you able to do.I didnt put up there info

kaorder1999
03-04-2004, 08:21 PM
well...if someone is that scared about what other people know about them when it comes to their computer then i recommend not getting on the computer anymore. I mean heck...most people on this message board even know what towns people are from. Most of us even put it in our profile! It is NOT that big of a deal. Im impressed with what this young guy can do with a computer!

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 08:37 PM
kaorder1999:
well...if someone is that scared about what other people know about them when it comes to their computer then i recommend not getting on the computer anymore. I mean heck...most people on this message board even know what towns people are from. Most of us even put it in our profile! It is NOT that big of a deal. Im impressed with what this young guy can do with a computer!I'm sure if someone wanted to hack into your computer it would of already happened. Every time you use kazaa or any other p2p you saying "Hey come steal all my personal information!!!"

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 08:45 PM
3afan2K3:

kaorder1999:
well...if someone is that scared about what other people know about them when it comes to their computer then i recommend not getting on the computer anymore. I mean heck...most people on this message board even know what towns people are from. Most of us even put it in our profile! It is NOT that big of a deal. Im impressed with what this young guy can do with a computer!I'm sure if someone wanted to hack into your computer it would of already happened. Every time you use kazaa or any other p2p you saying "Hey come steal all my personal information!!!".
Standard Kazaa is spyware on steroids. Now Kazaa lite K++ is protected against inbound attacks. My computer has been hacked before. Luckily a friend did it.

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 08:52 PM
SintonFan:

3afan2K3:

kaorder1999:
well...if someone is that scared about what other people know about them when it comes to their computer then i recommend not getting on the computer anymore. I mean heck...most people on this message board even know what towns people are from. Most of us even put it in our profile! It is NOT that big of a deal. Im impressed with what this young guy can do with a computer!I'm sure if someone wanted to hack into your computer it would of already happened. Every time you use kazaa or any other p2p you saying "Hey come steal all my personal information!!!".
Standard Kazaa is spyware on steroids. Now Kazaa lite K++ is protected against inbound attacks. My computer has been hacked before. Luckily a friend did it.ok but there are other p2p things othher than kazaa products

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 08:54 PM
3afan2K3:

SintonFan:

3afan2K3:

kaorder1999:
Standard Kazaa is spyware on steroids. Now Kazaa lite K++ is protected against inbound attacks. My computer has been hacked before. Luckily a friend did it.ok but there are other p2p things othher than kazaa products.
Many of them are quite insidious...

poncho
03-04-2004, 08:57 PM
kaorder1999:
well...if someone is that scared about what other people know about them when it comes to their computer then i recommend not getting on the computer anymore. I mean heck...most people on this message board even know what towns people are from. Most of us even put it in our profile! It is NOT that big of a deal. Im impressed with what this young guy can do with a computer!The first thing I saw on my screen was my ISP provider and address in a post made by 3afan2k3. I didn't know it was only on my screen and why would I? When I post on this site its seen by all posters, there was nothing to tell me I was the only one who could see it. :cool:

kaorder1999
03-04-2004, 09:24 PM
poncho:

kaorder1999:
well...if someone is that scared about what other people know about them when it comes to their computer then i recommend not getting on the computer anymore. I mean heck...most people on this message board even know what towns people are from. Most of us even put it in our profile! It is NOT that big of a deal. Im impressed with what this young guy can do with a computer!The first thing I saw on my screen was my ISP provider and address in a post made by 3afan2k3. I didn't know it was only on my screen and why would I? When I post on this site its seen by all posters, there was nothing to tell me I was the only one who could see it. :cool: i totally understand where you are coming from...but when you realized that only you could see it you were still asking for it to be removed...oh well..it doesnt really matter...i guess if i wanted something done id ask for it too! HEHE

sinton66
03-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Bottom line, why make people FEEL uncomfortable even if it is harmless? What purpose does that serve?

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 09:38 PM
sinton66:
Bottom line, why make people FEEL uncomfortable even if it is harmless? What purpose does that serve?I;m not trying to make people feel uncofortable! Why would I be mean to anyone from Burnet?

poncho
03-04-2004, 09:41 PM
kaorder1999:

poncho:

kaorder1999:
well...if someone is that scared about what other people know about them when it comes to their computer then i recommend not getting on the computer anymore. I mean heck...most people on this message board even know what towns people are from. Most of us even put it in our profile! It is NOT that big of a deal. Im impressed with what this young guy can do with a computer!The first thing I saw on my screen was my ISP provider and address in a post made by 3afan2k3. I didn't know it was only on my screen and why would I? When I post on this site its seen by all posters, there was nothing to tell me I was the only one who could see it. :cool: i totally understand where you are coming from...but when you realized that only you could see it you were still asking for it to be removed...oh well..it doesnt really matter...i guess if i wanted something done id ask for it too! HEHEI asked for it to be removed yesterday 3-3-04 not today 3-4-04. :cool:

poncho
03-04-2004, 09:43 PM
3afan2K3:

sinton66:
Bottom line, why make people FEEL uncomfortable even if it is harmless? What purpose does that serve?I;m not trying to make people feel uncofortable! Why would I be mean to anyone from Burnet?:D

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 10:25 PM
poncho:

3afan2K3:

sinton66:
Bottom line, why make people FEEL uncomfortable even if it is harmless? What purpose does that serve?I;m not trying to make people feel uncofortable! Why would I be mean to anyone from Burnet?:D .
poncho, do you wanna see my signature? LOL
This is all just in jest.
gimme a few minutes...
:D

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Poncho please remove your signature I am offended by the uglieness(sp?) :D

<small>[ March 04, 2004, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

poncho
03-04-2004, 10:44 PM
3afan2K3:
Poncho please remove your signature I am offended by the uglieness(sp?) :D I agree, how do you like me now.. :D

poncho
03-04-2004, 10:50 PM
SintonFan:

poncho:

3afan2K3:

sinton66:
Bottom line, why make people FEEL uncomfortable even if it is harmless? What purpose does that serve?I;m not trying to make people feel uncofortable! Why would I be mean to anyone from Burnet?:D .
gimme a few minutes...
:D I did it for ya!! LOL :D :D Go Sinton, Go Forney!!

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 10:51 PM
poncho:

SintonFan:

poncho:

3afan2K3:

sinton66:
gimme a few minutes...
:D I did it for ya!! LOL :D :D Go Sinton, Go Forney!!I could sue for copywright(sp?)

poncho
03-04-2004, 10:55 PM
3afan2K3:

poncho:

SintonFan:

poncho:

3afan2K3:

sinton66:
gimme a few minutes...
:D I did it for ya!! LOL :D :D Go Sinton, Go Forney!!I could sue for copywright(sp?)Now that hurts :confused:

sinton66
03-04-2004, 10:57 PM
I could sue for copywright(sp?) You'd have to HAVE a copyright first.

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 10:59 PM
Actually poncho I was just about to have some fun... :D
Almost finished LOL

3afan2K3
03-04-2004, 10:59 PM
sinton66:

I could sue for copywright(sp?) You'd have to HAVE a copyright first.How do you know I DON'T?

poncho
03-04-2004, 11:02 PM
3afan2K3:

sinton66:

I could sue for copywright(sp?) You'd have to HAVE a copyright first.How do you know I DON'T?I have to admit the color is great!! :D

sinton66
03-04-2004, 11:02 PM
How can you have one if you can't spell it?

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Lets see if this works

poncho
03-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Try it again! :D

<small>[ March 04, 2004, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: poncho ]</small>

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 11:11 PM
nope :D

poncho
03-04-2004, 11:14 PM
SintonFan, got to go I'll look for it tomorrow. Have a good one. :D

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Hey poncho, just go here my special web page (http://www.geocities.com/dirtfarm101/Burnitdurnit.html) to see it.
Just remember this is all in fun. :D :D :D

poncho
03-04-2004, 11:21 PM
SintonFan:
Hey poncho, just go here my special web page (http://www.geocities.com/dirtfarm101/Burnitdurnit.html) to see it.
Just remember this is all in fun. :D :D :D Correction that's my favorite page. Catch ya tomorrow. Oh, good night John boy (3afan2k3) :D

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 11:24 PM
poncho:

SintonFan:
Just remember this is all in fun. :D :D :D Correction that's my favorite page. Catch ya tomorrow. Oh, good night John boy (3afan2k3) :D .
surely you jest... wink