PDA

View Full Version : 3afan2K3

lepfan
03-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Is he on Spring Break:thinking:

jason
03-14-2004, 08:41 PM
well i happen to know the answer to that...he was on spring break this last week, but he has to go to school tomorrow, HAHA...he just has way too much free time on his hands, ill be the first one to admit that, we were gonna go golf today but the rain kinda threw that plan out of the window...
Now, im on spring break this week, so i might sit down and try to figure out all the odds and ends to the new software, but i dunno...

lepfan
03-14-2004, 09:57 PM
I bet he is dreading going back to school...I know I would be...

I was playing around with the new stuff...trying to figure it all out...that is why I posted this poll...just practicing and playing

marlin fan
03-14-2004, 10:22 PM
im one of the ones that has school tomorrow its gonna suck periods 2-4th!!!!!:mad:

mwynn05
03-14-2004, 11:39 PM
just sleep thats what i do 1-4th

SintonFan
03-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by jason
well i happen to know the answer to that...he was on spring break this last week, but he has to go to school tomorrow, HAHA...he just has way too much free time on his hands, ill be the first one to admit that, we were gonna go golf today but the rain kinda threw that plan out of the window...
Now, im on spring break this week, so i might sit down and try to figure out all the odds and ends to the new software, but i dunno...
jason , you should try a round of golf in San Antonio. There's some really cool courses here.