PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we have been to the moon?

3afan2K3
03-14-2004, 02:44 PM
Do you think we have been to the moon?

Again I am saying no.

Is there any proof we have been to the moon??? Yes there are pictures but they just took a camera, some fancy equipment and some suits to keep them warm because they were taking pictures in Antartica. Same thing with moon rocks, there just rocks from various places around the world. I'm not saying we have never sent anything to space because we have. AND we have found MARTIANS. Thats why they say that there satelites quit qorking because they send back pitcures and they don't want anyone to know about them so they say they didn't find anything before it "crashed". This happened just recently with the Mars explorers, one of them found a dead or alive alien. It then sent back pictures. Then once they(the government) had received them the rover mysteryiousy broke down. Then once they analyzed the pictures they re-booted the rover and had it continue to look for more "water" *wink*wink*.

Ray_BearKat
03-14-2004, 02:48 PM
Where did you get your information and have you ever seen the NASA pictures of this dead/alive alien?

sinton66
03-14-2004, 04:25 PM
heh heh, another Fox Mulder in the making!:D

poncho
03-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by 3afan2K3
Do you think we have been to the moon?

Again I am saying no.

Is there any proof we have been to the moon??? Yes there are pictures but they just took a camera, some fancy equipment and some suits to keep them warm because they were taking pictures in Antartica. Same thing with moon rocks, there just rocks from various places around the world. I'm not saying we have never sent anything to space because we have. AND we have found MARTIANS. Thats why they say that there satelites quit qorking because they send back pitcures and they don't want anyone to know about them so they say they didn't find anything before it "crashed". This happened just recently with the Mars explorers, one of them found a dead or alive alien. It then sent back pictures. Then once they(the government) had received them the rover mysteryiousy broke down. Then once they analyzed the pictures they re-booted the rover and had it continue to look for more "water" *wink*wink*.
Do you listen to Art Bell? Have you read his book the Quickening? How about Roswell? Chuck Norey has a am radio station that deals with aliens.:cool:

Old Tiger
03-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Isn't there like a movie or somethin that has like proof that it was all set up.

slpybear the bullfan
03-14-2004, 08:44 PM
3a2k3... you are completely nuts if you believe these stories. There has never been anyone who has come forth with any verifiable evidence that the Moon Landings were a sham. What they have come forward with are books and other items for sale that make them a lot of money and make a lot of people believe pure rubbish. When you examine their "evidence" you see a lot of comments that say... "In our opinion that footage of the earth through the capsule window looks like a cardboard cutout." That is actual "evidence" offered up by the leading moon hoax author. Another one of his gems is saying that the LEM lander "looks too flimsy to land on the moon". Wow, be still my heart. What a great scientific argument.

I have spent many years as an amateur historian of Manned Space Flight. But don't take my word for it. For a complete dose of clouds to rain on your little moon hoax parade, please visit...

www.clavius.org

This is just one website of many that actually uses good science and documentation to back up their claims, unlike most conspiracy moon hoax folks who offer up opinion as fact.

Moon Hoax believers rank up there with UFOlogists... I loved it when NOVA did a show on UFOs... a guy name Philip Klass has a 10 thousand dollar challenge for anyone with credible evidence of a UFO... He still has his money...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/philipklass.html

and from the producers of the show also enjoy...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/wheresphysev.html

Anyone can make claims about hoaxes or aliens, etc. But until you prove it with critical, scientific, credible evidence. It is just a bunch of hearsay.

fred grunden
03-14-2004, 11:04 PM
Why would you expect moon rocks to be made of any different elements than earth rocks? The moon probably hasn't gone through as much geological stress as earth. Just because something happened before you were born doesn't mean it did not happen. NASA employs thousands of people. If it were a hoax, there would be plenty of tell all books by now.

marlin fan
03-14-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Isn't there like a movie or somethin that has like proof that it was all set up.
I seen a show once were they were talkin about how it was a set up!!!! i dont understand why the flag is waving up there... but what do i know???

slpybear the bullfan
03-14-2004, 11:52 PM
*sigh*

slpybear the bullfan
03-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
I seen a show once were they were talkin about how it was a set up!!!! i dont understand why the flag is waving up there... but what do i know???

The flag was nylon with metal thread reinforcements to make it stiff and give it a wrinkled, waving appearance. The slightest jiggling of the pole by the astronauts would have shaken it like a piece of tin-foil. There are no video clips of the flag when it is not being handled that show it waving by itself.

jason
03-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
I seen a show once were they were talkin about how it was a set up!!!! i dont understand why the flag is waving up there... but what do i know??? thats just one of many reasons....

slpybear the bullfan
03-14-2004, 11:58 PM
This is just another one of the many pieces of junk science evidence that the moon-hoax-conspiracy-black-helicopter-folks like to throw out there...

Originally posted by jason
thats just one of many reasons....

slpybear the bullfan
03-15-2004, 12:00 AM
Fred, at one point in the late 60s, 400,000 people were employed by the Apollo program. (Coincidently, the same number as the Pharoah's scribes said were required to build the great pyramid at Cheops...)

Originally posted by fred grunden
Why would you expect moon rocks to be made of any different elements than earth rocks? The moon probably hasn't gone through as much geological stress as earth. Just because something happened before you were born doesn't mean it did not happen. NASA employs thousands of people. If it were a hoax, there would be plenty of tell all books by now.

slpybear the bullfan
03-15-2004, 12:03 AM
2K3, Jason, let me ask you a question...

How do you know that WWII really happened? Not a joke, just a question.

jason
03-15-2004, 12:05 AM
there is video proof and more than just a handful of people that witnessed it...

Pandora
03-15-2004, 12:13 AM
there is video proof and more than just a handful of people that witnessed it...

I think you have just created a circular argument.

jason
03-15-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Pandora
I think you have just created a circular argument. yeah..but isnt pointless controversy fun...

slpybear the bullfan
03-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Well, the same kind of logic you say about the moon being hoax can be applied to WWII, the Holocaust, 9-11, etc. Lot of folks witnessed all of those things, as did the folks who worked in the Apollo program.

Putting it another way, just because someone wants to believe that it never happened, doesn't make it so.

In this case, the burden of proof lies with the hoax believers. And they have yet to show ANY solid, scientific, credible evidence.

And NASA? Literally HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of documents detailing the engineering involved. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people directly working on the project. AND 12 eyewitness who walked on the moon, along with 6 companions who circled it while they did. Not to mention the independent nations who verified the travel of the Apollo spacecraft to the moon and back via Radar and Radio tracking.

Face it, they Moon Hoax stories are interesting, but completely bogus. Zero scientific evidence, but the guys who throw the stuff together get rich off of folks who think the government is constantly plotting how it can oppress, mislead, and injure Joe Taxpayer. Go back and review the link I gave above. It is boring, dry, technical reading. And it also refutes these Hoax theories 100% with sound scientific proofs.

Pandora
03-15-2004, 12:16 AM
yeah..but isnt pointless controversy fun...
Always...

slpybear the bullfan
03-15-2004, 12:17 AM
*sigh*

Tiredhead.

Always...

jason
03-15-2004, 12:18 AM
hey slpybear....dont get ur panties in a wad....

Pandora
03-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
*sigh*

Tiredhead.

Lol, after teaching I have come to the conclusion that you can’t educate everyone. Some people just refuse to ignore the evidence that they are presented with.

SintonFan
03-15-2004, 02:22 AM
yeah..but isnt pointless controversy fun...
What are you referring to?
pointless controversy

spiveyrat
03-15-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Fred, at one point in the late 60s, 400,000 people were employed by the Apollo program.

...and I've recently worked with some of them.

JasperDog94
03-15-2004, 09:49 AM
Lol, after teaching I have come to the conclusion that you can’t educate everyone. Some people just refuse to ignore the evidence that they are presented with.
If the old statement "Ignorance is bliss" then we've got lot's of happy people in this world.;)

ej2525
03-15-2004, 10:25 AM
And how do you all know that we are not really in The Matrix? :thinking:

JasperDog94
03-15-2004, 10:31 AM
Because I already took the red pill.:eek:

Old Tiger
03-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by ej2525
And how do you all know that we are not really in The Matrix? :thinking: LOL....:D

Sans Couth
03-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Do one in four really believe the moon walk was a hoax?

This poll can't be scientific. At best, it means that one in four are willing to lie about what they believe, and that is just one in four of folks who are willing to cast a vote. HMMMM.

Old Tiger
03-15-2004, 01:04 PM
Do one in four really believe the moon walk was a hoax? Obviously if they voted yes they think it is a hoax

Buccaneer
03-15-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I thought you were referring to CAPRICORN ONE(1978) starring OJ Simpson but that was about a sham Mars Mission.

slpybear the bullfan
03-15-2004, 09:41 PM
Capricorn 1.... What a flick...

By the way 2k3... you spell it... HAVEN'T...

3afan2K3
03-15-2004, 10:00 PM
It's all good