PDA

View Full Version : Last week of Fantasy BB for the low coming up...

SintonFan
03-13-2004, 03:24 AM
Jason's team scratch golfers goes up against silver and black.
His team tends to have fewer games earlier in the week because most of his players are playing on friday, saturday or sunday. That's because they are major market players. When the football season is over, the networks tend to have those players and teams on Sunday NBC BB or prime time on the weekend. Jason's team this weekend was affected by all the college tournaments and exposure.
The hairy spaniards' team actually has the same amount of games this weekend as jason's team does. The upset can only come around if spaniard's team keeps up his advantage on FG%, FT% and 3 pointers. Given that, jason should takeover steals and blocks, it should end up 5-4 in favor of the hairy spaniards. I could be wrong though.
Go hairy spaniards!
Now for this next week:
Jason's Scratch Golfers Only has 39 games to Silver and Blacks 40 games. It's gonna be a close matchup, hopefully. Jason's team has out performed any other team the last few weeks according to stats.
Any ideas or predictions on your teams playoff seeding? Do you think your team will do good?

jason
03-13-2004, 07:46 AM
scratch_golfers_only 4
hairy spaniards 5
thru fridays games...

here i come....

Old Tiger
03-13-2004, 09:59 PM
go hairy spaniards!!!!:clap:

SintonFan
03-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Old Tiger, I've noticed that your player rotation doesn't change. You have to change your lineup daily so all your player's points can be counted. Leaving Rick Fox and Eric Snow on your bench means their stats won't be counted. I do my whole weeks lineup on Sunday. You just click on the next day located at the bottom and save after you place the guys who are starting that day. You can also use utility if you have more than one player playing that day at the same position. The utility players' points count just like the starters' do. Once I have Mondays positions filled and saved, then I click on Tuesday and such and so on until I have the whole week's positions filled and saved. Good luck!

Old Tiger
03-14-2004, 12:38 PM
I don't really keep up w/ it, I only know certain things about basketball.

SintonFan
03-14-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I don't really keep up w/ it, I only know certain things about basketball.
I just thought you should know because the fantasy playoffs start after next week. Ask away here or pm me if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help.
Hey Gobbla! You haven't messed with your team, either. Read the post two above this one.

3afan2K3
03-14-2004, 02:29 PM
hairy spaniards 6
scratch-golfers 3

going into sunday.....go scratch_golfers...

SintonFan
03-15-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by 3afan2K3
hairy spaniards 6
scratch-golfers 3

going into sunday.....go scratch_golfers...
?????
You're rooting for jason?
Go hairy spaniards!!!!!

jason
03-15-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
?????
You're rooting for jason?
Go hairy spaniards!!!!! his big brother MIGHT have accidentally posted under his little brothers name....:D :D :D