PDA

View Full Version : Go Orange

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
09-24-2002, 01:58 AM
HEY ORANGE
you need to practice what you preach on the past you keep bringing up the past with Elgin. just drop it you just keep making the TRUE CALDWELL FANS LOOK BAD. be a true supporter of the team & quit talking smack about Elgin . let the team talk for you by proving the doubters wrong. you only make is harder for the posters on this board to see the good team than Caldwell has by you being so negative about all other teams. CRAP SON you should be proud of the job that Caldwell grad LOCK has done their he was coached by the same coach as you if you even played football.

Caldwell 21 Navasota 7 :-)

GoOrange
09-24-2002, 07:38 AM
If you're talking about Kyle Field, it was actually 21-6 after we led 21-0 in the fourth quarter. Frankly, I thought Goforth was a wuss but good seniors. I was already out anyway. Now 1980, that was a great year!
If you were a true Caldwell fan, you would have jumped to our rescue and backed me up, but noooooo! Why are so worried about what others on here think? Everyone thinks their team is the best. Period! I'm sure others will write your topic and say that you're all that and everyone is "childish" or whatever but the truth is the only reason they started crap was simply because I said Caldwell did a great job vs. Smithville.
Didn't you? :-(