PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bell 06

Phil C
03-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Where are you? I miss your comments. I thought we would hear more from you since Softball is going on. Of course maybe I have just missed where you posted.

Phil C
03-12-2004, 10:01 AM
ttt

Bell_06
03-14-2004, 02:09 AM
Hey Phil... still around... quit posting and then stopped reading when things became silly on the boards. I'm keeping up with the Bellville website that is dedicated to our softball team. Currently purchasing a new camera so I can over come my shutter lag and maybe get some of the shots the website needs.

As always enjoying the softball season... the game against LaGrange was by far the most fun of the season. We are still pushing for equal safety and facilities for our girls here in Bellville. There have been 'some' improvements made but the school district is still fallling far short in safety issues. I seem to have my hands and phone lines full most days.

FAIR WARNING TO ALL -- If you happen to be driving through Bellville on a Tuesday or Friday night and encounter a traffic jam.. It's because our softball team is taking their victory laps around the courthouse.

Thanks for thinking of me Phil... be sure to visit our site often

www.eteamz.com/bhs

PhiI C
03-14-2004, 09:24 AM
Thank you Bell. Good to hear from you and have that clarification.