PDA

View Full Version : Private message story !

Bigblue07
03-11-2004, 08:39 AM
well since everyone is probably trying out the really cool new private messaging features I think ill tell you a little story about when i first became a memeber. Well i was scrolling down looking through all the subjects when i saw one of them titled LH Panther Mom, i clicked on it and the only thing it said was check pms with no apostrophe or any punctuation so i thought whoever this was that posted this had gotten in an argument with Panther mom and told her to check her pre menstrual syndrome, well when i found out what the private message feature was i really felt like an idiot.

jason
03-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Bigblue07
well since everyone is probably trying out the really cool new private messaging features I think ill tell you a little story about when i first became a memeber. Well i was scrolling down looking through all the subjects when i saw one of them titled LH Panther Mom, i clicked on it and the only thing it said was check pms with no apostrophe or any punctuation so i thought whoever this was that posted this had gotten in an argument with Panther mom and told her to check her pre menstrual syndrome, well when i found out what the private message feature was i really felt like an idiot.
why would u even think about sharing that with the rest of us???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
03-11-2004, 09:57 AM
I thought it was funny Jason!!

The same thing kinda happened to me when I got into a little disagreement with the poster affectionately nicknamed "Sybil".

He told me to check my pms and I was looking for one from him...there was nothing there....after a couple of times of posting that there was nothing there....I finally realized what he was telling me!! He wasn't sending me a DARN thing!!

Greenwood Teach
03-11-2004, 12:20 PM
I remember the first time I saw a subject line that said, "check privates." (kinda along the same lines) You have to be careful what you say sometimes because of us with simple minds!

spiveyrat
03-11-2004, 12:23 PM
That's hilarious! :D

Bigblue07
03-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by jason
why would u even think about sharing that with the rest of us???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
sorry buddy i thought it was kinda funny !

poncho
03-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I thought it was funny Jason!!

The same thing kinda happened to me when I got into a little disagreement with the poster affectionately nicknamed "Sybil".

He told me to check my pms and I was looking for one from him...there was nothing there....after a couple of times of posting that there was nothing there....I finally realized what he was telling me!! He wasn't sending me a DARN thing!!
Thats funny!!

Old Tiger
03-11-2004, 09:17 PM
LOL, are you a freshmen?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Wow, I don't think that I've ever looked at it that way. That's kinda funny

Bigblue07
03-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
LOL, are you a freshmen?
Yes Sir !

Old Tiger
03-11-2004, 10:00 PM
No wonder then :p j/k

Ranger Mom
03-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Bigblue07
Yes Sir !

That's okay Bigblue...I am WAY past being a freshman and I thought it was funny too!!

Bigblue07
03-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's okay Bigblue...I am WAY past being a freshman and I thought it was funny too!!
all the moms, 66, and 2k3 are the best people on this board ;)