PDA

View Full Version : ok im bored

jason
03-10-2004, 09:34 PM
we got this brand new software and its slower than its been all offseason....somebody do SOMETHING to spark things up...

texashsfootball.com has some new emoticons...are these a possibility for us? New Emoticons (http://www.texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3467)

Old Tiger
03-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Well I think PPHSfan's deal was pretty rowdy.

Mustang '89
03-10-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by jason
we got this brand new software and its slower than its been all offseason....somebody do SOMETHING to spark things up... There's always the word association thread!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sinton66
03-10-2004, 09:45 PM
How about an old joke?

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked, red, green, orange, yellow and blue hair. The old man couldn't stop staring at him. Every time the kid looked over, the old man was staring.

Finally, the kid says sarcastically, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

Without batting an eye, the old man replied, "Got drunk once and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Old Tiger
03-10-2004, 09:47 PM
lol, i'm guessin your the old man? :D :p

jason
03-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by 3afan2K3
For Ranger Mom and Sinton66 (http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=C98EB0D9-361F-4334-8C4C-AC3B5071A32C)

ehhh There dumb, but its something to watch:D you HAVE to get a life outside of the computer

crzyjournalist03
03-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
How about an old joke?

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked, red, green, orange, yellow and blue hair. The old man couldn't stop staring at him. Every time the kid looked over, the old man was staring.

Finally, the kid says sarcastically, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

Without batting an eye, the old man replied, "Got drunk once and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son."

That reminds me of a joke:

A lady with no arms and no legs is on the beach. An attractive young man walks by and sees her crying. He asks what's the matter and she replies, "I've never been hugged in my life." THe man feels sorry for her and leans over and gives her a hug.

A few minutes later, another man walks by and sees her crying. He asks her what's wrong and she tells him, "I've never been kissed in my life." The man feels sorry for her and gives her a kiss and goes on his way.

A few minutes later, a college student walks by the lady and sees her crying. He asks her what's wrong and she says, "I've never been screwed in my life." So the college student feels sorry for her, picks her up, carries her off into the water, sets her down, and walks off. As he is leaving, he replies, "Well, you're screwed now!" :D :D :D

olddawggreen
03-11-2004, 08:13 AM
We could talk about how Forney is going to be the #2 football team in 4A Division II in 04. ;) Hey, that would be great, wouldn't it! :D

Ranger Mom
03-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by jason
you HAVE to get a life outside of the computer

I watched mine and 66's movie.....actually..HE would be getting ME the drink!! I ain't a slave to no man!!:p