PDA

View Full Version : suggestions

vet93
02-23-2002, 09:47 AM
First I want to thank you guys for putting together a great site. I have really enjoyed the interaction, features and topics that you guys have provided on this board. I appreciate the effort that you have each put into this site. I know that you featured a weekly rankings section that showed some of the polls along with some individuals who submitted their weekly top 10. How about a downlow top 10 where the subscribers to this site could submit their top 10 just like sports writers do. Each week if you want to vote on a top 10 a subscriber would have to submit their top ten teams by a designated day. Then the votes could be tallied with #1 recieving 10 points and #10 recieving 1 point. Granted, some joker or homer could get on here and put some sorry team as #1, but hopefully that would be negated by all of the serious voters placing teams that deserved the recognition on their lists. You could also do the same think on a regional basis. Let me know what you think. Thanks again for all of your effort.

bearcat1
02-24-2002, 08:55 PM
That sounds like a good idea to me. Remind us again around the start of the season and we will get that going.
bc

First I want to thank you guys for putting together a great site. I have really enjoyed the interaction, features and topics that you guys have provided on this board. I appreciate the effort that you have each put into this site. I know that you featured a weekly rankings section that showed some of the polls along with some individuals who submitted their weekly top 10. How about a downlow top 10 where the subscribers to this site could submit their top 10 just like sports writers do. Each week if you want to vote on a top 10 a subscriber would have to submit their top ten teams by a designated day. Then the votes could be tallied with #1 recieving 10 points and #10 recieving 1 point. Granted, some joker or homer could get on here and put some sorry team as #1, but hopefully that would be negated by all of the serious voters placing teams that deserved the recognition on their lists. You could also do the same think on a regional basis. Let me know what you think. Thanks again for all of your effort. [/QUOTE]

lepfan01
03-05-2002, 08:56 PM
Just a suggestion...next season it may be more beneficial to everyone using this site including y'all to make a separate message board for every sport i.e. one for football, one for baseball/softball (or two separate), one for basketball etc...I personally find that having separate ones makes it easier for those wanting to read about baseball. They wouldn't have to search for the baseball posts in the middle of the football/basketball posts. Not saying that the one is bad but I personally find it much easier...Just a suggestion.