PDA

View Full Version : Another idea!

vet93
03-26-2002, 02:52 PM
Each region has one of the site administrators assigned over it (bc,matthew and j2000). How about finding a person for each district to report the "inside skinny" on what is going on in the district for that week. It could be linked in the district pages and the reporter would report rumors, injury updates, players to watch, teams to watch, disciplinary action taken etc... etc...Many times I am well aware of what is going on in my district but am in the dark on other districts, especially other regions. The "reporters" would report to the administrator for their region by an assigned day. Then all the administrator would have to do is cut and paste onto the district page. Tell me what you think.

bearcat1
04-04-2002, 08:41 PM
I have seen this done before...the problem is , its hard to find enough 'reporters' and keep them dedicated through the season. It is a good idea though. 1 person definitely can't know all there is to know about an entire region.

Originally posted by vet93:
Each region has one of the site administrators assigned over it (bc,matthew and j2000). How about finding a person for each district to report the "inside skinny" on what is going on in the district for that week. It could be linked in the district pages and the reporter would report rumors, injury updates, players to watch, teams to watch, disciplinary action taken etc... etc...Many times I am well aware of what is going on in my district but am in the dark on other districts, especially other regions. The "reporters" would report to the administrator for their region by an assigned day. Then all the administrator would have to do is cut and paste onto the district page. Tell me what you think.

Matthew328
04-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Doesn't sound like a bad idea...I would love people to send me some info on what is going on...it is tough for me to know what is going on in Region 3 when I am in Ft Worth..hell we are gonna need someone for Region 4!