PDA

View Full Version : caldwell info please

obeware
09-04-2002, 07:51 AM
i've heard that caldwell has an outstanding TB, are these rumors true?

[This message has been edited by obeware (edited September 05, 2002).]

PISSonU
09-05-2002, 12:12 AM
Explain the rumor better. don't understand.

Fly Boy
09-05-2002, 09:10 AM
Don't talk about rumors with them C-Well boys ,they're very senative...And whatever you do don't put them and Elgin on the same page.

PISSonU
09-05-2002, 11:45 AM
Very true about Caldwell's RB, but it will take a seven-win season to get anyone's attention. People on here just like to rag on those who open others' eyes to deception. Caldwell's offense overall is exceptional, but the defense rests immediately after scoring and it's "Del Monte" (catch-up) the rest of the way....

tog
09-07-2002, 02:51 PM
hey flyboy, new year, different kids, and pissboy, did you even watch the game vs liberty hill, there was all out effort on every play,, did you go to the madisonville game?

PISSonU
09-07-2002, 05:59 PM
Yep, I was in Madisonville and that was the first impressive overall effort by Caldwell since I was in high school when the Hornets went 11-1 in 1980! Way to go! Now that's what I call football! DOn't take Hearne for granted, though. They hate us so much they even have ridiculous bumper stickers that say Beat Caldwell! No kidding! Hearne has a very good team this year and being 2A means nothing. Caldwell could finish non-district 4-1 since Rockdale beat Giddings, but take one game at a time. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. A few years ago, Caldwell beat Columbus, its only winof the year and Columbus went on to win its own district.
Celebrate the great win this weekend, but get ready for Hearne come Monday. They're out for blood and they want to impress people by beating a team in a higher class now!
Sting em...

tog
09-07-2002, 11:53 PM
oh so they dont have a del monte defense? hmmmmm, with 9 sophomores and a freshman kicker the first game out they are quitters and try to play ketchup? hey, the same team played madisonville and the same team will play hearne, and you know what? we dont care how much hearne hates us. we are going to play just as hard against everone. no one will be taken lightly, 2a or whatever it doesn't matter, a W is a W.

PISSonU
09-08-2002, 12:44 AM
Hey, I'm rootin' for Caldwell, just tired of the same old excuse routine year after year as is most others. I'll gladly eat crow when you beat up hearne, smitville and giddings. Show the fans you mean business this year - don't just say it, ok?
Do it to 'em, Orange Crush!