PDA

View Full Version : THE WICkEd WITCH FROM THE EAST IS DEAD(NEWTON) MARLIN 37- NEWTON 7 FINAL

MARLINFAN
11-22-2003, 09:28 PM
ONCE AGAIN THE DOGS FROM M-SQUARE TEXAS HAVE KNOCKED OFF THE NEWTON EAGLES. NOT ONCE , NOT TWICE, NOT THREE TIMES BUT FOUR. WE MIGHEST WELL . . ITS ON NOW LG WE READY. U HAVE WANTING US SINCE LAST YR . WE BACK AND STRAIGHT GOING TO THE 50 YARD LINE TO DANCE SINCE U HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT LAST YR.U KNOW WHAT I MEAN DONT YA PUDDLUGGER.

<small>[ November 22, 2003, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: MARLINFAN ]</small>

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 09:30 PM
HUH???

Can someone translate for me??

JHS_c/o_06'
11-22-2003, 09:36 PM
The Marlin Bulldogs have beaten the Newton Eagles for the 4th time in a row. And the Wicked Witch of the East(Newton according to this person) is no more.....they might not have to worry about us but the Jasper Bulldogs are from the east and were still in it.

DawgFan91
11-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Ranger Mom:
HUH???

Can someone translate for me??I agree. I don't know what type of "slang" that was but it is definitely not the same language I speak. Is Marlin actually in Texas?

lepfan
11-22-2003, 09:45 PM
MARLINFAN:
ONCE AGAIN THE DOGS FROM M-SQUARE TEXAS HAVE KNOCKED OFF THE NEWTON EAGLES. NOT ONCE , NOT TWICE, NOT THREE TIMES BUT FOUR. WE MIGHEST WELL . . ITS ON NOW LG WE READY. U BENT WANTING US SINCE LAST YR BABY. WE BACK AND STRAIGHT GOING TO THE 50 .U KNOW WHAT I MEAN DONT YA PUD.The wicked witch from the east is dead AKA Newton. Once again the Bulldogs from Marlin have beaten the Newton Eagles. (four times) ????on "we mighest well" Marlin is ready for LaGrange. LaGrange has been wanting Marlin since last year...baby. They are back and will apparently go the the 50 yard line to do a little dance. :)

Keep talking!!!

I think this is some sort of ebonics.

<small>[ November 22, 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 09:58 PM
lepfan:

MARLINFAN:
ONCE AGAIN THE DOGS FROM M-SQUARE TEXAS HAVE KNOCKED OFF THE NEWTON EAGLES. NOT ONCE , NOT TWICE, NOT THREE TIMES BUT FOUR. WE MIGHEST WELL . . ITS ON NOW LG WE READY. U BENT WANTING US SINCE LAST YR BABY. WE BACK AND STRAIGHT GOING TO THE 50 .U KNOW WHAT I MEAN DONT YA PUD.The wicked witch from the east is dead AKA Newton. Once again the Bulldogs from Marlin have beaten the Newton Eagles. (four times) ????on "we mighest well" Marlin is ready for LaGrange. LaGrange has been wanting Marlin since last year...baby. They are back and will apparently go the the 50 yard line to do a little dance. :)

Keep talking!!!

I think this is some sort of ebonics.Thanks...that made perfect sense!!!

MARLINFAN
11-22-2003, 11:09 PM
i got a little excited

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-22-2003, 11:25 PM
I personally have to pull for La Grange this year. Marlin showed they have absolutely no class by running up the score on opponents and talking trash. It will come back to them sooner or later.

whatusay2
11-22-2003, 11:43 PM
I have two thoughts for you Marlinfan:
1) Learn to win with class. You guys won the game. Good for you. So, is the taunting called for?
2) Learn how to spell "wicked".

It's very hard to cheer for people who don't show class when they win or lose. frown

MARLINFAN
11-22-2003, 11:57 PM
show class huh. if newton would have beat marlin do u know how many people on this board would have taunded marlin. what i meant by the wicked witch from the east is dead(newton). i meant that that newton have always been close in every game and they never seen to want to go away. newton was and still is a great team .it just didt turn out their way tonight. now whatusay u should no whats going on on this board and not just stop in on gameday and see a post and jump on it. if you only knew how much taunting and trash talking has when on this past week about this game it would not have seen that this post was a closure to the heat that was stired up this week.

u dont have to cheer for marlin. when we were losing u didt cheer so wee dont need you to when were winning. dont jump ships now contuine to hate us alright. now big blue dend. ennis,burnet and alot more tams run the score up every week. we scored 70 on cameron and we couldt help it. so what did u want us to do score 21 points on newton or lavega and stop

eagle_fan
11-23-2003, 12:52 AM
marlin won the first quarter against newton... the oficials won the rest of the game for them ..thats all i gotta say bout it

FranksBullDog
11-23-2003, 01:51 AM
ToEAGLE FAN You know the officials did not win the game for Marlin the game was won in the trenches Iwas amazed how Marlin dominatedtonight. The score could have been worse but i dont think Newton was as bad as they looked or Marlin was as good. it was Marlins night,Marlin worked through a lot of injuries to get where they are and had their best RB out most of the night.Marlin has a lot of respect for Newton and we wish them good fortune in the future.

St. Ivender
11-23-2003, 02:09 AM
The better team won tonight. The Eagles forgot how to block and tackle. Good luck to Marlin throughout your journey for the title.
I expected Marlin to show no class but I didn't witness any bad behavior from them. They didn't run up the score because they didn't have a chance to. A couple of times they went for it on fourth downs in Newton territory and were stopped (what a couple of bone-head calls by their coach) You have a good kicker....kick a field goal for gosh sakes and for your teams' sake. When they finally did try one they had a bad snap. Maybe that's why you didn't try more field goals. It's like you wanted to give Newton momentum or a second and third chance.

LG you better tighten your chin straps say your prayers and take your vitamins because Marlin is for real. They hit hard and run fast they can throw and catch and run. Their special teams play with a reckless abandon that I love.

MARLINFAN
11-23-2003, 02:17 AM
MAYBE U SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO HOW PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD RATE TEAMS LIKE MARLIN. WE HAVE BEEN CALLED SLUMS, CLASSLESS, CARELESS, OVERATED AND THATS THE BIG ONE RIGHT THERE OVERATED.

I GIVE IT TO U ST IVENDER U ARE A TRUE EAGLE FAN. NOW SOME OF THE POSTERS FROM NEWTON WILL RUN AWAY AND U WANT HEAR FROM THEM UNTIL NEXT YR. AFTER A LOSS LIKE TONIGHTS THEY WANT COME BACK TO PROTECT THEIR TEAMS. LAST YR AFTER WE LOST TO BELLVILLE I WAS ON THIS BOARD EARLY THE NEXT MORNING SUPPORTING THE BULLDOGS FROM MARLIN. TRUE FANS NEVER RUN. GOOD LUCK NEXT YR NEWTON. LETS KEEP OUR RILVARY GOING. IF WE DONT MEET IN 3A NEXT YR WE MIGHT BE TOGETHOR IN 2A GOOD LUCK EAGLES

3-ARoy
11-23-2003, 12:38 PM
Marlin has the team to go the distance, and if they keep their heads on straight they will not be stopped. The better team won Saturday. I think that Marlin's tough non-district schedule has helped them tremendously. I hope we can find some good teams that will play us in our schedule next year. Good luck Marlin.

BrahmaMom
11-23-2003, 03:14 PM
MARLINFAN, whatusay was just trying to give you some pointers which I think are helpful. Glad y'all beat Newton, congrats, gracious winners tend to perform better than braggarts, I think that was the point. Good luck next week.

whatusay2
11-23-2003, 03:54 PM
BrahmaMom:
MARLINFAN, whatusay was just trying to give you some pointers which I think are helpful. Glad y'all beat Newton, congrats, gracious winners tend to perform better than braggarts, I think that was the point. Good luck next week.Yes, BrahmaMom, that was my point. I actually do cheer for Marlin when they're not playing Newton. But, I was very disappointed in this topic and other similar topics after Marlin's win. I expected you guys to be a little more gracious in your win.

marlin fan
11-23-2003, 04:12 PM
whatusay2:

BrahmaMom:
MARLINFAN, whatusay was just trying to give you some pointers which I think are helpful. Glad y'all beat Newton, congrats, gracious winners tend to perform better than braggarts, I think that was the point. Good luck next week.Yes, BrahmaMom, that was my point. I actually do cheer for Marlin when they're not playing Newton. But, I was very disappointed in this topic and other similar topics after Marlin's win. I expected you guys to be a little more gracious in your win.Im am always gracious when we win

cant stop me
11-23-2003, 04:46 PM
good job Marlin keep it up... and dont worry bout the haters

spiveyrat
11-23-2003, 11:02 PM
MARLINFAN:
if newton would have beat marlin do u know how many people on this board would have taunded marlin. I doubt any Newton fans would have "taunded" Marlin after a win. All season they have taken care of business and moved on.

Ranger05
11-23-2003, 11:04 PM
GREAT JOB MARLIN a bunch of people said yall are overrated I knew yall had a great team keep on winning. Best of luck next week.

98Eagle
11-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Marlin has a really good football team but attention is taken away from their play by people claiming they get no respect or that they are being "hated on." I think if yall would just let your play do the talking then many more people on this board would root for you to win instead of hoping you lose just to shut yall up. I for one think you have all the talent to take DivII. JMHO

marlin fan
11-23-2003, 11:21 PM
98Eagle:
Marlin has a really good football team but attention is taken away from their play by people claiming they get no respect or that they are being "hated on." I think if yall would just let your play do the talking then many more people on this board would root for you to win instead of hoping you lose just to shut yall up. I for one think you have all the talent to take DivII. JMHODoes anyone else feel this way?????

JasperDog94
11-23-2003, 11:22 PM
MARLINFAN = classless

Dude, you've got a lot of growing up to do. I don't know how old you are, but it sounds like you need to do a lot of maturing before you enter the real world. frown

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 11:37 PM
marlin fan:

98Eagle:
Marlin has a really good football team but attention is taken away from their play by people claiming they get no respect or that they are being "hated on." I think if yall would just let your play do the talking then many more people on this board would root for you to win instead of hoping you lose just to shut yall up. I for one think you have all the talent to take DivII. JMHODoes anyone else feel this way?????marlin fan, you are one of the classy posters from marlin. There are other posters who give your fans a bad name and yes, because of some of them, people tend to root for your opponents.

DawgFan91
11-24-2003, 12:52 AM
If you are saying Marlinfan is one of the classiest of the Marlin posters, then they must all be classless. Just look at his first post on this topic and then go look at some of the posts he had on the Newton topic where they were doing the play by play. He waited until the game was absolutely over with before he put anything on and when he did it was trash talk. But the most disturbing thing to me was the "terminology" which had to be translated by Lepfan. At least we do have someone who can understand multiple languages like Lepfan to help us out when Marlinfan "gets excited".

lepfan
11-24-2003, 01:07 AM
DawgFan91:
If you are saying Marlinfan is one of the classiest of the Marlin posters, then they must all be classless. Just look at his first post on this topic and then go look at some of the posts he had on the Newton topic where they were doing the play by play. He waited until the game was absolutely over with before he put anything on and when he did it was trash talk. But the most disturbing thing to me was the "terminology" which had to be translated by Lepfan. At least we do have someone who can understand multiple languages like Lepfan to help us out when Marlinfan "gets excited".Dawgfan...I think there are two Marlin Fans...one is MARLINFAN (all caps) the other is marlin fan (lowercase)

MARLINFAN (all caps) is the one who gets a little excited and starts talking ebonics or whatever language it may be...he also tends to talk A LOT of trash...just FYI :D

marlin fan
11-24-2003, 01:16 AM
LOl lepfan i think im going to have to get a new screen name, there are just to many people getting me a MARLINFAN mixed up... :mad:

keep_it_real
11-24-2003, 02:20 AM
Marlin is gonna win this one good luck guys.... you won't need to much I don't think.........

exbccards76'smom
11-24-2003, 06:05 AM
Congrats to Marlin on their win. But Newton will be back next year...maybe not in 3A, though.

Old No. 7
11-24-2003, 08:07 AM
Well Cunbed10, I'm here to eat a little crow. Marlin sure was the better team saturday night. Yall are going to hear about the bad calls but 3-4 calls don't = 30 points. Best of luck on the rest of yalls games. :)

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2003, 08:26 AM
lepfan:

DawgFan91:
If you are saying Marlinfan is one of the classiest of the Marlin posters, then they must all be classless. Just look at his first post on this topic and then go look at some of the posts he had on the Newton topic where they were doing the play by play. He waited until the game was absolutely over with before he put anything on and when he did it was trash talk. But the most disturbing thing to me was the "terminology" which had to be translated by Lepfan. At least we do have someone who can understand multiple languages like Lepfan to help us out when Marlinfan "gets excited".Dawgfan...I think there are two Marlin Fans...one is MARLINFAN (all caps) the other is marlin fan (lowercase)

MARLINFAN (all caps) is the one who gets a little excited and starts talking ebonics or whatever language it may be...he also tends to talk A LOT of trash...just FYI :D Thanks, lepfan, for understanding. I wasn't up late enough to defend myself.

FranksBullDog
11-24-2003, 12:04 PM
TO Newton Fans Coach Barbay needs to think about becoming more balanced on offense.If you think back Marlin is in a different offense than the first time they played. Marlin was able to concentrate almost exclusively on the run making the offensive linemans job allmost impossible. THE few times Newton was in the spread scared everyone on Marlins side.Good luck to Newton in AA Im sure everyone in that class is dreading the move.