PDA

View Full Version : Bad News For Barbers Hill

RBARKER
11-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Hey all I don't know if I should even be posting this but, The Barbers Hill Soph. QB had surgery for a collapsed Lung yesterday. I have not heard what the reason was yet but hoping to get this young man into someone’s prayers. This kid is a great athlete and I hope that this does not keep him from being an athlete in the future. He is also a member of the varsity Basketball team. Good luck Chris you will be in my prayers. If anyone has any updates please keep me posted.

Hupernikomen
11-07-2003, 04:27 PM
RBARKER:
Hey all I don't know if I should even be posting this but, The Barbers Hill Soph. QB had surgery for a collapsed Lung yesterday. I have not heard what the reason was yet but hoping to get this young man into someone’s prayers. This kid is a great athlete and I hope that this does not keep him from being an athlete in the future. He is also a member of the varsity Basketball team. Good luck Chris you will be in my prayers. If anyone has any updates please keep me posted.All I heard was that the injury occured during the last game. I sure wish him a speedy recovery. I hear that you guys have a very talented freshman taking his place. Good luck to you Eagles and best wishes and prayers for Chris.

shellman54
11-07-2003, 04:30 PM
i'll keep chris in my prayers. i hope he heals fully, and that no other complications come up.

the-O-fence
11-07-2003, 05:46 PM
was he the QB on Varsity?

Bandera YaYa
11-07-2003, 05:51 PM
I'll pray he has a quick recovery....God Bless.

LogieJoeBean001
11-07-2003, 07:00 PM
I would like to add my prayers for Chris. I hope he is recovering comfortably and makes a full recovery and is back competing soon. This could be any one of our sons', so a big heartfelt, "Get Well Soon, Chris".

RBARKER
11-08-2003, 12:34 AM
the-O-fence:
was he the QB on Varsity?Yes O-Fence he is/was the starter on varsity

3AFTNUT
11-08-2003, 12:40 AM
SORRY TO HERE THAT HOPE GETS WELL REAL SOON

hsffan
11-08-2003, 12:45 AM
Sorry to hear about BH qb. Hope everything turns out all right. We will be praying for him.

bhillfan
11-08-2003, 01:08 AM
from what i heard he gets released from the hospital sunday, the surgery went fairly well and the lung is working, a lot of people have talked to him so hes doing pretty well from what i know

Bandera YaYa
11-08-2003, 01:12 AM
That's good news! I'm glad to hear he's better!

the-O-fence
11-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Im glad to hear that he is doing well, Ive watched him play a couple games and seems like a guy with a lot of class and plays the game with a lot of heart.Get well soon man.

QBKilla
11-08-2003, 02:19 AM
Thrilled to hear that Chris is doing better! Take it easy and don't rush into anything man, let it heal. Chris is an amazing athlete, he lettered in track, basketball and golf as a freshman and now football as a sophomore. We will keep you in our prayers until you are all the way healed bud. Take care.

BHKrystal06
11-08-2003, 08:53 AM
I hadn't heard about Chris. I go to school with him, and none of his friends told me. Get well soon Chris.

RBARKER
11-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the Update bhillfan. Chris has a lot of heart and I know he should pull through with flying colors. Goodluck Chris keep your head up.

lbc05
11-09-2003, 01:59 AM
i played basketball with chris for 2 years and he is an outstanding person i wish him the best of luck on his recovery... and speaking from experience dont rush back from surgery everything will work out... good luck bud i will be praying for you..and good luck to the eagles in the playoffs lets show the rest of the state 22-aaa is for real..

QBKilla
11-09-2003, 05:07 AM
Chris it was good to see you doing well today man. Recover completely and come back with a vengeance. Thats right lbc05, yall show the state just how talented yall are. Yall have an excellent team and good shot to go real deep this year. Just if yall could get some LB's geez...lol j/k Andrew and Bo yall are playing great. Yall keep it together and don't let anyone tell you that you can't because anything is possible. Good luck Liberty and GOOD LUCK EAGLES!