PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Buffs!!

gochargers!!
10-19-2002, 06:38 AM
Buffs 18...Stangs 14. That's what I'm talkin about!!!

2-0 in District. Great situation to be in with the Leopards up next. You gotta love being tied for the district lead. I hear a RUMBLE in the BUFFALO NATION. The Herd is coming...be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID...

GO BUFFS!! GO CHARGERS!!

gochargers!!
10-19-2002, 11:23 AM
7th Grade...still undefeated. :D

GO BUFFS!! GO CHARGERS!!

IveyOldschool02
10-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Giddings vs. La Grange

That is what it is all about folks!

StingEmHornets04
10-19-2002, 04:52 PM
hey iveyschoolevencaldwellbeatmeandicomplainaboutitall thetime there is no chance on gods green earth will you beat la grange. YOU SUCK! GO SWARM

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-19-2002, 05:16 PM
Good job buffs. And good luck against Lagrange.

Homerun91
10-20-2002, 04:10 PM
Congratulations Buffs on a hard fought victory!! You guys are proof that if you work hard a give 110% every time good things will happen!!Good Luck against La Grange!! Hey Go Chargers!! What's up!! I must say I love the BUFFALO NATION!!! It was great to hear the RUMBLE in the BUFFALO NATION last Friday!! :D

IveyOldschool02
10-20-2002, 06:24 PM
Giddings may have lost to Caldwell this year...but, I never did...

gochargers!!
10-21-2002, 02:13 PM
Homerun91 - You are right on target. It may not have been pretty, but it was a WIN. The Lepers (no, I didn't misspell it) had better be ready come Friday. The Buffs are pretty fired up after Friday's win, and they want a piece of La Grange. I heard that the stands were starting to come to life in the BUFFALO NATION after the back to back victories. The Buffs are the real deal. I think the NATION needs to be fired up as well. Believe it or not, the players feed off of the excitement in the stands...SO GET EXCITED.

FYI...Chargers lead the AFC West.

GO BUFFS!! GO CHARGERS!!

Lombardi
10-21-2002, 02:26 PM
I think this will be a close game for a while but then LG will pull away.... LG 28-Giddings 8

2001GiddingsLB
10-21-2002, 02:54 PM
I'm from Giddings and severely hope they win, but I think they are outmatched in this one. No matter what kind of rumble is in the buffalo nation its just gotta amount to a fart. A victory seems unlikely.

gochargers!!
10-21-2002, 05:15 PM
Homerun91 is right...give it everything you've got every time you touch the grass. This one is a bad blood :mad: game...nothing else. Gidding vs. La Grange...throw everything else out the window. Nothing is unlikely at this point. It is all up for grabs. It worked for the last two weeks, so here we go...Give me the MIGHTY BUFFS BY 21. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The BUFFALO NATION needs to be out in full force on Friday. Go to La Grange and MAKE SOME NOISE.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-22-2002, 09:22 AM
I hope giddings plays well.
Go buffs.

gobraves
10-22-2002, 10:09 AM
Well I suppose it it time for me to chime in on this weeks game. After witnessing the BUFFS game Friday night I must say that I have a few questions. None of which relate to the team! The BUFFS showed great heart and fight. I felt like the coaching staff made some great adjustments at halftime to propel the BUFFS to victory. My questions are directed to the BUFFALO NATION (the fans segment)! I was wondering what it takes for us to start supporting our team? I was very impressed with the "rumble" that erupted towards the end of the game when it became evident that the BUFFS were going to win the game, but I have to question why the fans were not into the game all night? OUR BUFFS are now 2-0 in district play and are coming together so I have one thing to say, "BUFFALO NATION IT IS TIME TO RISE UP"! Get to LaGrange Friday night and show the Leopards how it is in BUFFALO NATION! Once again gochargers I will have to take the under (just to keep things the same)
GO BUFFS!

keep_it_real
10-22-2002, 12:47 PM
I hope Giddings wins this one. La Grange might be slipping, they barely pulled it out on Elgin. This Giddings group shows that pre season means absolutely nothing. Good luck guys.

Pudlugger
10-22-2002, 01:55 PM
keep_it_real:
I hope Giddings wins this one. La Grange might be slipping, they barely pulled it out on Elgin. This Giddings group shows that pre season means absolutely nothing. Good luck guys.:mad: Barely squeeked by Elgin? Here are the stats:
1st Downs: LG 12 E 7
Rushing yrds: LG 186 E 68
Passing yds 87 (Anderle 6 9 0) E 24 (Isom 1 10 1)
Total Offense: LG 273 E 92

Elgin led for all of 1 play with Anderle going 85 yards on the first play from scrimmage after Elgin was held for a field goal following a bad deep snap on a punt attempt. Both teams had great defensive efforts, no one was "slipping".

As for Giddings congratulations on your victory over Manor, but remember La Grange scored 53 and the Buffs managed only 18 against that team. La Grange has an awesome defense and they want to win this match real bad, so don't think they are celebrating too soon. That being said it will be a battle as always between these two rivals and the outcome will be determined on the field not here. Go Leopards...its Buffalo hunting season again! :p :p :D

<small>[ October 22, 2002, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-22-2002, 02:22 PM
La Grange 13 Elgin 10, I think La Grange won that game just because time ran out, not because they dominated the entire game. But anyways La Grange got the win.
Now its time for Giddings against La Grange. I hope Giddings wins, and if it doesn't win, I think it will be by just a few points, just like in past games.

johnhenryfaulk
10-22-2002, 02:49 PM
I listened to the LG game on the radio. LG clearly won the first half, but only had 3 first downs in the 2nd half.Elgin made it close early in the 4th quarter. That is is usually not Lep football. The leps better not take the buffs lightly....

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-22-2002, 02:53 PM
I just hope Giddings wins this one.
Giddings 10 La Grange 7.
GO BUFFS GO. G-TOWN IN DA HOUSE.
AND "GREEN" hold on to the ball.
Nicks, keep up the good work.
And to the rest of the team, go get those leps.

gochargers!!
10-22-2002, 03:42 PM
I think the Lepers will be surprised http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/jaw_dropping_in_surprise.gif at the intensity of the MIGHTY BUFFS. The BUFFALO NATION is stoked and ready to go. They WILL be out in full force to cheer http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/jumping_up_and_down_happily.gif the BUFFS on to victory. It ought to be a good one.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-23-2002, 05:59 PM
I change my prediction to:
Giddings 17 Lagrange 14
Go Buffs Go.