12-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Do you attend religious services?

Wildcat81
12-19-2003, 06:46 AM
I when I'm not working Sometimes three times a
Week.I'm Apostolic and proud of it.

Old No. 7
12-19-2003, 08:10 AM
I'm a "back seat Baptist". :) "If we meet and you forget me, you have lost nothing. If you meet Jesus and forget him, then you have lost everthing." Just a thought for the day. (I can't remember the author). May God bless.

CatWoman
12-19-2003, 09:53 AM
I've always been taught, never discuss religion or politics, but the percentage numbers on this poll bother me in that such a high number chose the other category. I must proclaim in print that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-19-2003, 03:34 PM
I used to attend like 3 to 4 times..a week, but now that I live in college and away from home I don't attend....but I'm going to start going again because life is just not the same without God and his son Jesus.

God bless you all and have safe holidays.

Bell_06
12-19-2003, 03:59 PM
I used to attend like 3 to 4 times..a week, but now that I live in college and away from home I don't attend....but I'm going to start going again because life is just not the same without God and his son Jesus.

God bless you all and have safe holidays.
Yes, God bless all of us if you are going to continue drinking and driving.

Leopards,class of 75
12-19-2003, 11:27 PM
I too have trusted in Jesus Christ as my LORD and Saviour when I was 18 years old. That has been 27 years ago and I am still attending church everytime the doors are open! Without the LORD, we really have nothing! God bless each and everyone on this great board. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!!

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-20-2003, 11:43 AM
I work 80 miles from my home and it is all backroads to get there so no traffic. I prayed the entire hour and change drive the week before the Vernon-Atlanta game. My Lions lost, but that's ok I had a good time talking to my father, and I knew that he had already blessed my son and his team with a great year.

onfirebball05mustang
12-20-2003, 11:46 AM
i go to manor, attend church in elgin Go figure! My best friends go to elgin, and the only time we argue is when we play each other in baseball or football. I love church, it's a new experience each time
God Bless!

Wildcat81
12-20-2003, 12:27 PM
you never know whats going to happen from one service to the next.

Chris Hart
12-20-2003, 09:01 PM
I'm a born again believer as well. I attend everytime the doors are open, and love every minute of it. I wasted too much of my life serving the devil. By God's grace, I'll serve the Lord the rest of the days of my life. God bless you all! :)

Titans
12-20-2003, 09:32 PM
I attend weekly and I'm proud to say it.

exbccards76'smom
12-21-2003, 07:17 AM
I attend at least 2 times a week. I work at at hospital and work every other weekend. So I at least go on Sunday nights. I live in Bridge City, and attend church in Vidor.

JasperDog94
12-21-2003, 11:32 AM
I guess since I work in the church that I'm put into the twice a week category? :D

Old Cardinal
12-21-2003, 11:47 AM
I enjoy sharing my faith in a unique way. Thru the Pocket Testament League, which is absolutely free, you can obtain 20-25 Gospels of John to give out through the month. I give them to those that wait on me-along with their tip. I put a few in the washaterias and just hand them to folks that I encounter through daily life. I know a lot of youth that give these out at school, as their ministry. Why don't you try it and see if that to might be a ministry for you. You can order them to be delivered free via the internet at---www.readcarryshare.org.......Let us know how this ministry works for you?