3.CARTHAGE
4.CARTHAGE
5.CARTHAGE
6.CARTHAGE
7.CARTHAGE
8.CARTHAGE
9.CARTHAGE
10.CARTHAGE

* MAYBE NOW ALL THESE CARTHAGE PEOPLE WILL STOP WHINING.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Dude, what's your beef with Carthage??? Sure, they talk smack, but what are the chances of PI playing Carthage? Just leave 'em alone.

PI's beef should be with Hidalgo, lost THREE times to them, and Cuero, lost last two playoff series to them.

The thing with Hidalgo will be fixed in football, just whoop 'em up good.......if y'all play Cuero again in baseball, take no prisoners.

Tarpon2004
04-23-2003, 08:56 AM
Well its all fun and games for right now..I dont have any beef with Carthage people at all....and YES we may have lost to Higalgo 3 TIMES.... but WE do not dwell on losses..we look foward to the upcoming games and what do you know! WERE BACK IN 1ST!....all we need to do now is beat La Feria this Saturday and we stay in first all by ourselves as well as kicking La Feria OUT of the playoffs........FYI your cousin lando went in the 5th inning against Progreso yesterday and struck out 3 batters in a row to complete the combined no-hitter of Joey Loera and Lando Ochoa....he did pretty good....and bout the Cuero game if we do play them again ..........lets just say that the 3rd times a charm...........

qb12
04-23-2003, 09:59 PM
i NEVER INTENDED FOR ANY OF YALL TO HAVE BEEF....aS FOR TARPON2004 I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME CARTHAGE LOST 3 BASEBALL GAMES IN A ROW....hANG ON WAIT A SEC BECAUSE WE NEVER HAVE...gOOD pUNK OUT BY THE UTHER tARPON GUY THOUGH.

<small>[ April 23, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: qb12 ]</small>

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-23-2003, 10:43 PM
The 3 losses were to the same team, not 3 consecutive losses. The first was in a tournament, the other two were district games.

SintonFan
04-23-2003, 10:57 PM
qb12:
i NEVER INTENDED FOR ANY OF YALL TO HAVE BEEF....aS FOR TARPON2004 I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME CARTHAGE LOST 3 BASEBALL GAMES IN A ROW....hANG ON WAIT A SEC BECAUSE WE NEVER HAVE...gOOD pUNK OUT BY THE UTHER tARPON GUY THOUGH.Look, Carthage has a good team. Don't whine, just prove it in the playoffs!(THAT'S TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES THE PLAYOFFS!!!)

survival of the fittest...

Tarpon2004
04-24-2003, 08:51 AM
Well TarponFan it looks like we wont be playing Cuero this year....I believe that we are going to be playing the winner of Aransas Pass and the second place team from District 29....the winner of that game will then move on to face the winner of the Sinton game