PDA

View Full Version : Wills Point 58 Kemp 0

WpSr03
10-19-2002, 01:00 AM
Not a big deal or anything, just posting the score. Not too shabby for a rainy game, suprised me that our offense still managed to score so high in this weather! On to Canton... *sigh*

Jacket2000
10-19-2002, 01:41 AM
So, what are your starters going to do during the second half of the games for the rest of the regular season?
J2K

Jimbotex40
10-19-2002, 02:07 AM
Wow, Wills Point, I stand in awe of your football team,.............eeeeeeeeehhhhhhh, as if. yall should have played some better teams seeing that yall's district is plum horrible. district 13-3A's top 3 teams could beat yall.

So in other words, yall wouldnt even make the playoffs in our district.

jason
10-19-2002, 10:32 AM
harsh, but true

WpSr03
10-19-2002, 11:48 AM
LOL, that's really funny. Forney, Crandall, Wilmer? Polls have us above these guys for a reason, the defenses simply couldn't hang with our offense. And a better pre-district schedule? We scheduled 3 4a teams (How are we to know they were going to be so easy?) Lindale and Gilmer. Sorry but we didn't have some fortune teller sitting around telling us who was going to be in the top 10. Yes, our district is easy, but that has nothing to do with out team or our coaches. They did what they could to make a strong pre-district schedule, and as for not being able to hang with 13-3A teams? HAHAHA See you in round 1 Forney!

Rabbit'93
10-19-2002, 12:43 PM
Whoa Jimbo.....where did that come from? I hope you're not a player on the FB team. I would hate to think that one of Rush's kids is on a bulletin board spouting off about a team he knows nothing about. WP is undefeated for a reason and they have a good team.

WP03 your post seem to take the tone that WP shouldn't even have shown up to your last few games
"Not a big deal or anything, just posting the score. Not too shabby for a rainy game, suprised me that our offense still managed to score so high in this weather! On to Canton... *sigh*"
I hope your team doesn't take things as lightly as you do. Ask Ennis about that. Lastly, rankings don't mean jack.

Jimbotex40
10-19-2002, 12:52 PM
First of all, im not on the FB team, and second of all, i do know about WP.

Remember last year when Lindale was ranked and we stomped them. They are always overrated, but i still think that theyre good, but just not as good as everyone thinks they are.

They really have played no one of our calibur

BigRedfan
10-19-2002, 02:18 PM
You should be ranked even higher since Spring Hill lost last night. There are going to be alot of changes in the rankings or there should be.

eye of the tiger
10-19-2002, 07:06 PM
Wills Point looking good. Keep on going guys.

cajun1
10-20-2002, 08:50 AM
Hey guys Wills Point has been play some good ball this year and has been the last 3 years so take a moment and look back at your history before shooting off your mouth and I am saying that in a nice way guys!!!!
We don't have the privileged of living next door to Dallas to get their flood over of Athlete's.
We don't have a big power plant in our back yard dropping money at our feet like Forney!
We have worked hard for what we have and when we did lost to you guys it was not a push over. It was a battle to the end if I remember right!!!
SO FOR NOW ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE PLAY-OFF's...

ThaRealBulldog
10-20-2002, 12:15 PM
Carthage needs to break in the top ten region 2.

Rabbit'93
10-20-2002, 02:25 PM
Cajun i'm not sure who the post was intended for but i do agree that WP is playing great ball and they have some wonderful athletes. I suspect that they will do well in the playoffs. I think that a Forney/WP game will be a great matchup....I'm not going to say that Forney will tear you guys up because I don't know....I watched your Lindale game and was highly impressed with your offense.

Now as far as your other assinine comments....Forney is experiencing a tramendous population growth. The same type of growth that Southlake and Frisco had. Now are you saying that Forney's success has come of late.... I disagree. Forney has been to the playoffs a total of 27 times compared to WP's 15. We went 17 times to your 11 before 1990. Your last successful trip to the playoffs was back when Luke Walker was in the backfield.

My point is that you can't use the population of a city as leverage in an argument. Is the mayor gonna say don't move here so the guys in WP won't get mad because of our success on the FB field. Just think in two years Forney will be in 4A having to play people like Highland Park. wink
Besides we only had 53 more kids than you at the beginning of the school year and power plants don't create athletes. Good luck to you guys. Go Rabbits.

<small>[ October 20, 2002, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Rabbit'93 ]</small>

ThaRealBulldog
10-20-2002, 02:32 PM
During a Carthage v Highland park baseball match, Highland Park was serving cookies on a silver platter lol. We (Carthage) won that game by the way.

cajun1
10-20-2002, 03:47 PM
Rabbit, you may have been to the play-off's more then us but, who has won a state title. It sure was not yall!! IF I remember right yall lost to La Grange 20-17 in 2000 and that was the closes yall have every been to the title! We have that title it may have been back in 1965 but, we do have that in the record book. The last three years yall have been riding the shirt tails of Blanton so it is nice to see yall play as a team and not as a one man team like in the pass...
Look forward to seeing yall.....
No fun poking but, I do know alot off your players and I do wish them all the luck but, I will put my money on the TIGER..

Jimbotex40
10-20-2002, 06:54 PM
hello cujun, if i were living in the 1970's, and you were to bring up the 1965 state title, i would reply with "Welcome to the 70's", if this were the 1980's, then i would reply w/ "Welcome to the 80's", and so on all the way up to the year 2002.

so basically what i am saying is no one really cares about your 1965 state title and no one cares about you. forney was not just a one-man team w/ blanton, blanton did not play defense, smart slut!

cajun1
10-20-2002, 08:19 PM
Your defense was just a stepping stone. The one person on your team was the only Rabbit that made the point and got you to the play-off's if you had a brain and could read the news paper you would of saw that everybody in the D/FW area knew that he was the forney team not anybody else.
LOL. So when your mommy give you your bath to night with your little rubber ducky think maybe someday you can be like him. It will be a long before any school has a kid like that!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe if your good the coach's will let you wear his number, and just maybe you might touch the feild. loserrrrrrrrrrr......
And everybody on this web sight know that yall were the one man team and I wished we would of been in yall district so I could see them jacket's run from us.....

jason
10-20-2002, 08:22 PM
hey Jimbo...is the power plant even open yet?? or are they still building, the only reason I ask is because I want my star athlete of a son to move there since our town doesn't have one of our own...haha

cajun1
10-20-2002, 09:16 PM
yea, Jumbo is the power plant open yet.
Jane is wanting to know from Richardson..

cajun1
10-20-2002, 09:16 PM
yea, Jumbo is the power plant open yet.
Jane is wanting to know from Richardson.. :D

Jimbotex40
10-20-2002, 09:20 PM
we meet again cajun. i hope your greasy granny has fun tucking you in tonite.

to jason: no, they are still not done with the power plant, but if you would like your star athlete to move here, i recommend you do so now due to the fact that after its done our town will be flooded with star athletes. so please, jason, move now before its too late

justanopinion
10-22-2002, 03:19 PM
wow, i'm amazed at cajun's witty comments. let me think about them for just a moment. first of all the power plant isn't done yet and we haven't gained a single starter since last year because of it. all of the starters have been around for a while. secondly you must be running out of things to say if you think a 65' title hurts our feelings. we'll have to wait a while before we get to see the outcome of this game but i look forward to reading some more idiotic posts from you and WPSR03.

Jimbotex40
10-23-2002, 03:25 PM
yessss, looks like we got last word, cajun and wpsr. you smart sluts.

LAST WORD!!

cajun1
10-23-2002, 04:47 PM
Last word,that is something a little punk would say...
The talking will be on the field with the pads now that will be last word said until I reach my hand out to help you up.
Good Luck....

Jimbotex40
10-23-2002, 06:12 PM
dang it. i was hoping that you (cajun) wouldnt see this cuz in 9th grade me and my friends used to play the LAST WORD game.

i guess you would be pretty good at it.

and yes, the last word will be made on the field. that is true to the utmost