PDA

View Full Version : Forney still a contender?

surfspike
09-27-2002, 01:01 AM
even though they have lost blanton and bryson brown to college, do you think that they are still a state contender?

think about it, commerce was shaky at the beginning of last year but steadily got stronger until they whipped all.

Think forney might happen to have this type of season this year? looking forward to replies....

surfspike
09-27-2002, 01:03 AM
BTW, I pray for another meeting between forney and everman. that game was frickin solid last year. I'm also eager to see how each team matches up. Forney seems to work well as an underdog.

[This message has been edited by surfspike (edited September 27, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by surfspike (edited September 27, 2002).]

Rabbit'93
09-27-2002, 01:33 AM
I personally don't think Forney has the ability this year to keep up with the elite in the state especially Everman. I hope I am wrong though. The real test will come in the latter part of district.

Rabbit'93
09-27-2002, 01:34 AM
Also, that game with Everman was something special. That had a finals atmosphere to it.

PPHSfan
09-27-2002, 01:39 AM
I look for Forney to win district 13 without too much problem. How deep they go in the playoffs will be determined by how much their offense improves over the next six weeks. They have the defense to do well, but they gotta be able to put a few points on the board early.

Good Luck Rabbs.