PDA

View Full Version : Another Gypsy Curse!

Polysemous
04-16-2002, 09:16 AM
I'm afraid to make this announcement but another curse appears to have been levied against another southeast football team. I want to investigate this a little more before I release the name of the team to this board and all of Texas. This is very disturbing that this part of the world has been singled out by a band of Gypsies. All I can say at this point is that the curse comes from a gypsy woman. Rumor also has a hierophant involved. But don't worry. This is what I do for a living. I will keep you informed.

eye of the tiger
04-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Welcome back Dr Poly. It has been a long time. Would't you say that most coaches are hierophants? Coachs are leaders and the student athletes do follow and both interact with each other. And of course the keys to give the team their destination are there. So, without trying to sound rude, What is your point? The card of hierophant is nothing more than a "team sprit card". Oh well it is good to have you back anyway.

Newton4Life
04-17-2002, 05:37 PM
Last year it was Newton...Who's it gonna be this year?? Keep us posted with the details Polysemous.

Jacket2000
04-17-2002, 05:49 PM
Well, cant get much more Southeast Texas than Newton.
J2K

Polysemous
04-19-2002, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the interest gentlemen. But this is a tough one. Travel will definitely play a part in my study of this dilemma. However, I am on it and will continue with this study regardless of the cost. Please don't attempt to send money to help with this cause (my family is well off). I must go my friends, their is work to do.

Bubba
04-28-2002, 07:50 PM
Poly,
You tried this crap on Newton last year and it didn't work. They still had a great season. Maybe this time it will work for you.