PDA

View Full Version : Glutton for punishment!

xlr8tor
09-06-2003, 09:08 PM
Good thing I don't have suicidal tendencies. Over the past 3 days I either passed through or within 30 miles of Madisonville, Marlin, Gatesville, Ballinger (twice), Greenwood, Sweetwater, Brady, Llano, Burnet, Manor, Giddings, Elgin, Navasota, Cleveland, Bellville, Jasper, Newton, Kirbyville, Crockett, Coleman, and LaGrange. Worst part is, I didn't get to see one single game. Woe is me. Give me the rack, give me a speeding ticket, let me bounce a check, (all of which I detest); but I don't ever want to make that trip again on a weekend in the fall, and come away empty handed. Talk about rough. My vehicle naturally veered toward every football stadium along the way, even good 1A, 2A, and 4A towns. It was all I could do to not pull in and wait until the game. Stinks to be me! Just my take.

<small>[ September 06, 2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: xlr8tor ]</small>

Ranger Mom
09-06-2003, 10:17 PM
You hit the nail on the hit when you said, "stinks to be me"! Right now, I have to agree with you!! :confused:

I am truly sorry!! :)

xlr8tor
09-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Almost stopped in to see you Rangermom, but, didn't have time. Maybe some other time. Just my take.