PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Greenwood

vet93
11-30-2002, 09:51 PM
Super game by the Rangers. They really controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. I felt that when we played them in week one that the offensive and defensive lines were the heart of the team and my opinion has been strengthened in that area. Audus and Wilbur were very good as well. Wilbur in the kicking game is a real asset. Wish them nothing but luck in the playoffs. In response to AudasMom7...I have no idea what you are talking about. I was there the whole game and didn't see anything particularly bad from any fans. Unless something happened after the game or when I left for a bathroom break.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2002, 01:06 AM
I didn't talk to audasmom at the game, but another fan told me that when our guys were on the field warming up, that some Ballinger fans had megaphones and were booing them. I wasn't there yet, so I don't know if that is what she is referring to or not. That aside, it was a good game. I was worried after watching Greenwood struggle against Canyon last week. The offense seemed to click today and the defense, for the most part, were where they needed to be. How is #11 doing?? Hope it is nothing serious!!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2002, 01:09 AM
Just removing my "double post"!! :p

<small>[ December 01, 2002, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

Chris Hart
12-01-2002, 01:41 AM
Congratulations to the Greenwood Rangers and RangerMom. Yall are rolling, rolling,rolling toward the big one. Good luck!

Ladykat5
12-01-2002, 01:57 AM
Yeah when we played Ballinger their fans had megaphones and were yelling something...you couldnt understand them...they go crazy with those things...oh well. They had more fans then us...as usual. Anyway good game by both teams!

Go WILDCATS!!!

callandraise
12-01-2002, 11:35 AM
I guess I have been missing something, I have been to every game Ballinger has played since 1954 with maybe half a dozen exceptions and I didn't even know we had any fans with megaphones. If what you are saying about someone booing the Greenwood team during warmups is true I would like to apologize on behalf of the vast majority of our fans.The only significant booing I heard was when one of the Greenwood coaches appeared to be yelling instructions to his team on the field during an injury time out when our QB got hurt.Perhaps there was some misunderstanding in regard to that too,I don't know. Anyway congratulations to a great Greenwood team,I am looking forward to watching you and Sweetwater lock horns. CALLANDRAISE

callandraise
12-01-2002, 11:38 AM
I guess I have been missing something, I have been to every game Ballinger has played since 1954 with maybe half a dozen exceptions and I didn't even know we had any fans with megaphones. If what you are saying about someone booing the Greenwood team during warmups is true I would like to apologize on behalf of the vast majority of our fans.The only significant booing I heard was when one of the Greenwood coaches appeared to be yelling instructions to his team on the field during an injury time out when our QB got hurt.Perhaps there was some misunderstanding in regard to that too,I don't know. Anyway congratulations to a great Greenwood team,I am looking forward to watching you and Sweetwater lock horns. CALLANDRAISE

callandraise
12-01-2002, 11:42 AM