PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Big Sandy

repeat2002
10-14-2003, 11:58 AM
Does Bridgeport have a chance against Decatur?

slpybear the bullfan
10-14-2003, 08:49 PM
If Bridgeport brings their A game and Decatur makes some mistakes... Yes.

Otherwise... I doubt it.

Chief Woodman
10-14-2003, 09:44 PM
Ask Mineral Wells. Bridgeport beat 'em, Decatur lost to 'em. Of course they have a chance.....and If Decatur does not bring thier "A" game like they did last week they might leave 1-1.

MASH4077
10-14-2003, 10:27 PM
OK i'll take the gloves off. there should be no way B'port is within 4 tds of Decatur......there I said it!

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 12:45 PM
MASH- probably true...if both play thier best. But there was no way MW should have won either but it did happen. Decatur MUST bring thier best game. That in itself should not be a problem considering how deep this rivalry goes.

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2003, 05:56 PM
MASH, when you line 'em up on Paper, Decatur waaayyy overmatches the Bulls, no argument from this Bull Fan.

You do have to play the games, so I am pulling for my Bulls to play their best and their hardest and leave it all on the field.

By the way, I heard today at work that our excellent RB Colin Jones is out for the season with an injury to his arm. Man, we didn't need that.

Let's go Bulls!!!

Chief Woodman
10-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Sorry to hear that about the young man. Paper says 4-6 weeks. Lets hope your season is not over with by then.

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2003, 06:26 PM
Chief Woodman:
Sorry to hear that about the young man. Paper says 4-6 weeks. Lets hope your season is not over with by then.Good Point Chief... Let's hope he comes back to help the Bulls in the postseason...

shsu62
10-16-2003, 08:08 AM
Decatur will beat Bridgeport this year. They are a good team and received a good wake up call with Mineral Wells. They will make it two in a row on the Bulls and soon back to back district champions in a few weeks. No excuses bulls since it calls for fair weather. No rain to blame it on this year!

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2003, 12:25 PM
shsu62:
Decatur will beat Bridgeport this year. They are a good team and received a good wake up call with Mineral Wells. They will make it two in a row on the Bulls and soon back to back district champions in a few weeks. No excuses bulls since it calls for fair weather. No rain to blame it on this year!Nobody blamed the rain last year for the loss. Both teams played in it, Decatur just beat us. And I doubt anyone is making excuses in advance for this year. Decatur is the better team and should beat us, but that doesn't mean we don't play the game and we don't root for the Bulls till the clock says 00:00.

The One
10-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Well let me jump in here and give my two cents worth before game time. This is a great Rivalry that has provided us with heart pounding exciting games over the last couple years. I don't expect tonight to be any different. The way I see it the closest this game will be will be 0-0 with 12:00 left in the first quarter. But I am a homer so Lets GO BULLS!