PDA

View Full Version : Who do u think is goin to win out of Wylie/Graham

Bearcats26FB
11-09-2003, 01:09 AM
Im not sure but hopefully the Longhorns win so we can get a shot at them.

Adidas410s
11-09-2003, 02:24 AM
hmm...I am assuming that you are hoping that the Graham STEERS win! I hate to break it to you but it doesnt matter who wins this game because they are in Division 1 and you are in Division 2 so it is impossible for you to play either school. Since it doesnt matter, maybe you should support the schools in your district...just a thought!

bubba_chuck_34
11-09-2003, 03:59 PM
I think the Steer will win again. I know Wylie has come together since the last game against Graham, but Graham also has gotten better. Its going to be a great game. Both teams have revenge on their mind Wylie for earlier in the season and Graham for last years playoff loss. My prediction Graham 27-Wylie 20

vet93
11-09-2003, 11:25 PM
If Wylie plays defense like they did against Ballinger, then I think that they have a real good shot. However, Graham's offense has been playing much better than Ballinger's of late. I am hoping the Bulldogs can put together another mistake free game like they did against Ballinger and avenge the earlier loss. Go Bulldogs!

wildstangs
11-09-2003, 11:27 PM
When is the last time Graham missed a basketball game? Wylie by 7. Philpott will be playing this time and will come up huge.

1DAWG
11-10-2003, 04:16 PM
Thanks vet for the support. I was glad to finally hear someone say that Wylie played well on Friday against Ballinger. On a previous post about Ballinger there was not much credit given to our Wylie Defense. They played the best that I have seen them all year. Yes I am sure Ballinger had a bad night but did anyone stop to think it was because our defense dominated the game and kept Posey to 52yards. I know Ballinger has a great team and will go far in the playoffs. If Wylie plays like they did against Ballinger, Graham may be surprised. Good luck to Wylie and Ballinger!!

pero chato
11-10-2003, 05:06 PM
The key for a Wylie win will be their run defense. Wylie was losing the first game against Graham 21-6 in the fourth quarter and decided to start throwing the ball, and just about made a comeback, 21-18 final score. But both Graham and Wylie are much improved since the first meeting. Wylie has to stop Graham's veer offense to win the game. Wylie's D looked good against Ballinger holding Posey to 52 yards. We'll need another performance like that with Graham.

vet93
11-10-2003, 06:25 PM
1dawg...I stated on several posts that the Bulldogs played great defense and controlled the line of scrimmage. I think that the main thing that some of the Ballinger (and Wylie) posters were noticing is that the Bearcats did not seem to be playing with the same zeal and intensity that they usually play with against the Bulldogs.

1DAWG:
Thanks vet for the support. I was glad to finally hear someone say that Wylie played well on Friday against Ballinger. On a previous post about Ballinger there was not much credit given to our Wylie Defense. They played the best that I have seen them all year. Yes I am sure Ballinger had a bad night but did anyone stop to think it was because our defense dominated the game and kept Posey to 52yards. I know Ballinger has a great team and will go far in the playoffs. If Wylie plays like they did against Ballinger, Graham may be surprised. Good luck to Wylie and Ballinger!!

Bearcats213
11-10-2003, 06:42 PM
wylie Did Play awesome agains tus i just didnt wanna say anything

1DAWG
11-10-2003, 08:19 PM
Sorry vet I did not read all your post.

ClydeFan
11-14-2003, 10:37 AM
I'm giving Wylie a slight edge in this one. They have pulled things together and seem to be improving each week. Graham is an excellent team, and I think it will be a very good matchup. Good luck to Wylie and Brady and Ballinger!

Matthew328
11-14-2003, 10:40 AM
I think Graham finally breaks thier bi-district jinx...

football_fanatic
11-14-2003, 11:36 AM
As do most Sandifer teams, Wylie is peaking at the right time. Wylie will win this one, and play Everman a tough game...don't know if they will win that one or not. Wylie is usually pretty tough against the veer.