PDA

View Full Version : Marion/ Somerset

Donkey41
10-14-2002, 01:07 PM
This game will be interesting to watch. Marion is not doing to well this year and Somerset is coming off of a 24-0 loss to La Vernia. Somerset has a very fast back in De los Santos and a some pretty fast Recievers in the Davis Brothers. Look for Somerset to take this game by 21 or 28. But Marion has something to prove in that they want that 3rd playoff spot.

futbal_fan
10-14-2002, 01:30 PM
Donkey, you think too highly of your team! Yes, I admit, La Vernia, is good, but look at their district! There arent too many top notch teams! I dont see you guys making it past the second round. Jake Robbins doesnt run a 4.3!! Maybe a 4.6! Somerset is gonna kill Marion! And so is LV! Marion is a horrible team! Horribly coached, and horrible players! I see them losing the rest of their games! I also heard rumors that their head coach was gonna get fired! Might just be rumors, but after this season, i wouldnt doubt it!

luvhoops34
10-15-2002, 12:42 AM
Dude,

Marion sucks really bad this year. 2A Poth beat them into the dirt. I think Somerset will win this match up.

Donkey41
10-15-2002, 06:41 AM
futbal_fan:
Donkey, you think too highly of your team! Yes, I admit, La Vernia, is good, but look at their district! There arent too many top notch teams! I dont see you guys making it past the second round. Jake Robbins doesnt run a 4.3!! Maybe a 4.6! Somerset is gonna kill Marion! And so is LV! Marion is a horrible team! Horribly coached, and horrible players! I see them losing the rest of their games! I also heard rumors that their head coach was gonna get fired! Might just be rumors, but after this season, i wouldnt doubt it!NO where in this post did I brag about us. I just said we beat Somerset last week which might cause them to come in with their heads down. An just to let everyone know: anyteam could pull an upset and I don't think Marion will I just think they have something to prove and will give Somerset a little challenge.