PDA

View Full Version : 500 Club!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-17-2003, 09:58 PM
I did not realize I made the 500 club, thanks 73 for bringing it to my attention. I am looking forward to many great football seasons in Bellville before the good Lord takes me from this place, I just hope I live to see a Football State Championship here in Bellville, that it 11 man, we also have a 6 man team here in Bellville they are called the Faith Academy Knights. Maybe we could win one in each school.
Good Luck, to the students of the Bellville schools!!!!

SintonFan
12-18-2003, 02:22 AM
FormerBellvilleBrahma congratulations! You folks from Bellville are cool. :cool:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-19-2003, 07:05 PM
Thanks Sinton Fan, I have a long way to go to catch you, 2500 posts.

Bull's-eye
12-19-2003, 08:05 PM
Hey Former, congratulations on 500 posts. I've enjoyed reading your input on Bellville football. I thought this was the year, but things just didn't work out. Bellville should be very good in baseball and that can help us forget football. Next year, there should be some great young talent coming up. Hopefully, these players can make that state championship dream come true.

Wildcat81
12-21-2003, 02:57 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
I did not realize I made the 500 club, thanks 73 for bringing it to my attention. I am looking forward to many great football seasons in Bellville before the good Lord takes me from this place, I just hope I live to see a Football State Championship here in Bellville, that it 11 man, we also have a 6 man team here in Bellville they are called the Faith Academy Knights. Maybe we could win one in each school.
Good Luck, to the students of the Bellville schools!!!!Congrats on the 500