PDA

View Full Version : Vet93!!!!

sinton66
09-14-2002, 06:24 PM
Sounded like Posey's back. You guys ready for the next one?

vet93
09-14-2002, 06:36 PM
Good to hear from you Sinton66...Posey did o.k. He is still a little gimpy. His lateral movement is not what it was last year and he didn't run quite as hard as he did last year. I think that he will get a little better as he gets confidence in the ankle again. What really excited me about this team this week is that the defense seems to be playing with more intensity and the passing game is averaging about 180 yards per game. If we can get the running game going a little more we can get teams in that vice of naming their own poison (run or pass). Last year we were pretty one dimensional, this year our junior qb has the ability to light things up pretty good. I am encouraged if we can just keep improving. We play Breckenridge next week. One of those teams that throws the ball about 35 to 40 times per game. Decatur handled them pretty good last week but their passing can get some big plays so they are dangerous. It sounds like the Sinton Jugernaut keeps on rolling. How has Alaniz looked so far this year? Is the o-line starting to gel and give him the holes and time he needs? Give me an update!!! Talk to you later. Vet93

Originally posted by sinton66:
Sounded like Posey's back. You guys ready for the next one?

sinton66
09-14-2002, 06:40 PM
I'll pm you on the rest later, good to hear from you too! Good luck this week. Glad Posey's coming on. Sounds like a tough kid.