PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale @ Bellville

Old Tiger
08-23-2003, 12:27 PM
Who do yall think will win and key players to watch in this game?

keep_it_real
08-23-2003, 12:55 PM
its gonna be a real test this week. But I look forward to seeing the running game. I also want to see who starts at q- back. I know Menley is a capable runner but he really hasn't ran yet. I also want to see how the defense reacts in real game time situations.

keep_it_real
08-23-2003, 12:57 PM
Old Tiger check your pm

BrahmaMom
08-23-2003, 02:33 PM
I'll take Bellville. The Brahmas are gonna shine this year. They looked good in the scrimmage against Giddings.

keep_it_real
08-23-2003, 08:26 PM
what was the outcome of that scrimmage?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-23-2003, 08:49 PM
I feel that Rockdale can get it together this week. Our players are coming together and starting to gel as a team. I think that this week's Rockdale team will look better than it did in the first two scrimmages...a lot better. We have yet to name a starting quarterback, and we have three very talented and capable guys playing the position. It should be a very close and exciting game between the two teams, and a big test for the Tigers.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-23-2003, 08:54 PM
Bellville will score early, the Brahmas 2nd teamers will get some playing time, if not the game will be a run away!

BrahmaMom
08-23-2003, 10:40 PM
FBB: Good prediction. I really like to see the second team get some early experience like that. I left the Giddings scrimmage before the end so I can't give an outcome. Bellville looked awfully good, though.

the tigers are back
08-23-2003, 11:20 PM
Well i don't know much about rockdale,but i can say this much i hope the bulls come out on top.I think that jess and lil g. can hook up this game; it :mad: could get very ugly. I just hope that bulls defense can hold up after losing some key players this past year. GOOD LUCK BULLS.

Bellville22
08-24-2003, 05:57 PM
All kinds of hype about the Bulls this year. But polls are polls, rankings are rankings, and predictions are predictions, not worth a whole lot as far as I'm concerned. It's time for the Bulls to finally put on the pads for some full speed action and show us what they're all about. Loads of talent, probably as much as anyone, can they put it all together and stay healthy for the distance? Only time will tell.

My two cents: These guys are very anxious, and itching to get the season going. I think the Bulls will come out a bit overexcited, but once they calm down and play their game, the weapons will be showcased.

Bellville 34, Rockdale 14

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-24-2003, 08:47 PM
I think that Bellville will be in for a big suprise come Friday night. Just because ya'll are the #5 team in the state doesn't mean the we're afraid and are going to lay down and let ya'll run all over us. We don't go out and practice everyday to lose. The Tigers will be ready.

BrahmaMom
08-25-2003, 09:10 AM
Bellville22, I think you are right, it may take us a while to settle down. I think Rockdale will give the Bulls a fight, but we don't stop till the last play of the game, either. Go Brahmas!

keep_it_real
08-25-2003, 12:15 PM
Ive watched Rockdale I know what those kids have. I know they are capable to do a whole lot, the trouble is I dont think they know it, the tigers need leaders to step up and bring everyone together. If this happens alot can be accomplished. Bellville has a good squad, but I know what can happen if you guys will just work together and play with intensity. Have a good week in practice work on the little things and come out Friday headhunting!

hornsfootball
08-26-2003, 09:02 PM
No one is saying that the tigers go out to practice to lose, everyone just knows what bellville brings to the table. This team is more dedicated than any team in the past 5 years and has the talent to go all the way. As for the questions on defense, i see no problem. the secondary was hurt but several young players have come on strong in the scrimmages. The loss of all-state grebe should hurt but that's it. As for the front seven, i see more team speed than last year and a CRAZY middle linebacker itching to wreck shop.
PREDICTION:
Bellville should have no problem duplicating the 31-7 score last year at least. And the Brahmas rarely lose at home. As for the season, all the way as long as buenger is healthy.

adof
08-26-2003, 09:32 PM
Yea Yea Polls are Polls but thes are the brahamas ur talking about and i play for bellville and i sure as hell tell u that we dont practice allday for nuttin either!!!! yea yea people talking down on bellvilles defense well put it like this

2nddary~ great got alot of young legs
linebackers~great but theres 1 person that make it even better the middle linebacker this guy is crazy nfl type i wouldnt fight him if i had a gun realy hes a good team player easy 2 get alone with and very talented.
d-line is very talented 2
o-line i dont think theres another team with a better online
running backs and receviers~terrific the only thing is u better not let the qb and the receviers hook up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it!!!!!!!!!!

keep_it_real
08-27-2003, 07:48 PM
I know bellville has a good team but go back and watch last years film against rockdale, 3 touchdowns were scored on one person #3. Dropped kickoffs and just getting burnt when he shouldnt've been on the field in the first place. That won't happen this year.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-27-2003, 08:47 PM
I never said that Bellville didn't work hard in practice, and I understand what the Brahmas bring to the table. I was just saying that you're underestimating what the Tigers bring to the table as well. We have a very capable offense and defense. This is going to be a difficult game for both teams.

landries
08-27-2003, 09:32 PM
I dont tink yuo undrestand quiet what ime saying to yuo abuot belvile and its rag-tag clan football teem, including some lejit runners fast. they can run the ball and catch flies from qurterback liek some of the best of the best. they are CRAZY! liek the song from the girl briatney speers or even insync. watch out for lineman's like "tank" he is like a time bomb waeting to go off "BOOM" liek the incredibel hulk form the moovies. and salinas. good luck ROCKDALE EARNHART, you're gonna need it.!

keep_it_real
08-27-2003, 10:54 PM
yeah man I guess Bellville is the only team who can catch balls, and has a descent linemen and whatever else......anyway Rockdale Im gonna be pulling for you guys go hard and execute!!!

theyoefnshow
08-27-2003, 11:33 PM
Christ Landries I hope you are mispelling words on purpose. That is pathetic!

hornsfootball
08-27-2003, 11:46 PM
thomas landers is the one posting and disgracing the downsite as "laundries". I know this kid from high school and he has always been a screwball (to put it in a nice way. don't listen to his posts and i apologize to all the readers who have to read his incompetent replies.

hornsfootball
08-27-2003, 11:48 PM
i just wanna know who "adof" is

landries
08-27-2003, 11:51 PM
adof hitler. btw im oveusly not thomas landers, even though he is a huje pimp i wish i was him. btw- belvile #1 in distric... best coeching staf ever

'stache

jykoy
08-28-2003, 07:14 AM
Bellville will be alright in this game. Rockdale clearly doesn't worry too many people when their name is brought up. However, it is the first game and anything can happen. I go with Bellville22's prediction.

landries
08-28-2003, 07:57 PM
i just want to make this post come back to the front.

landries
08-28-2003, 11:40 PM
back to the front