PDA

View Full Version : If One More Freeloading Scrub.......

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 12:01 AM
Gives me a one star rating, I am going to hack into their IP address, get out my photo shop, and post naked pictures of them all over the internet. :D

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 12:08 AM
http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/files/1-83.jpg
Pres. YA YA PINKY

Maybe I should hold off on the nudes? eek!

Bandera YaYa
05-30-2003, 12:56 AM
Gee, you're so nice, no wonder she gave you a 1!

Hey Jacket...this guy is being threatening to another....surely that breaks some kind of rule on here :D :D

....talk about class..

And, no, that doesn't look like Pinky, at all!
For all I know, this is your picture!! :p

<small>[ May 30, 2003, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

sinton66
05-30-2003, 06:53 AM
Ya Ya, you probably don't want to antagonize PPHSfan. You would probably live to regret that decision. His computer "magic" is strong! wink :D

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 08:27 AM
Bandera YaYa:
Gee, you're so nice, no wonder she gave you a 1!

Hey Jacket...this guy is being threatening to another....surely that breaks some kind of rule on here :D :D

....talk about class..

And, no, that doesn't look like Pinky, at all!
For all I know, this is your picture!! :p You are not fooling anyone, I am sure you are both the same person. And when a little kid runs and hangs a one star vote on someone because they didn't like something they said and then changes names so they can hang on another, instead of challenging them with intelligent debate, then the gloves will come off. My suggestion to you is quit while you are behind. If you push me, I can promise you a battle of wit that you will not win. I am retired, have a BIG computer :D and all of the time I need to launch a winning campaign. :D :D :D

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 08:34 AM
See What Happens when Two YA YA's go for the Cookies at the same time.
http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/files/1-77.jpg

It is gonna get ugly. :p

That scared me....I may never hack into another webcam again. eek!

<small>[ May 30, 2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

vet93
05-30-2003, 08:55 AM
PPHSfan...your post sounds like that seen from FRIED GREEN TOMATOES where the two teenage girls pull into the parking spot in front of Kathy Bates' character and she starts ramming them with her car and then yells at them "My cars bigger than yours and I have more insurance!!" or something like that. Great seen.

][/QUOTE]You are not fooling anyone, I am sure you are both the same person. And when a little kid runs and hangs a one star vote on someone because they didn't like something they said and then changes names so they can hang on another, instead of challenging them with intelligent debate, then the gloves will come off. My suggestion to you is quit while you are behind. If you push me, I can promise you a battle of wit that you will not win. I am retired, have a BIG computer :D and all of the time I need to launch a winning campaign. :D :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]

turbostud
05-30-2003, 09:20 AM
Lol, I just imagined them dancing naked around a big oak tree in the woods. :D

<small>[ June 02, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: turbostud ]</small>

WiLdHoRnS
05-30-2003, 09:39 AM
Hey PPHSfan I rated you a five and I think you're awesome. Not all scrubs dislike you. I love reading your posts.

pirate4state
05-30-2003, 09:42 AM
Ouch, wonder what their comeback will be & if they'll know you are just kidding wink . You are kidding, right? :) :p

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 09:45 AM
Of course I am kidding. :p

Everybody who knows me, knows I have a scar inside my mouth from my tounge always being pressed firmly against my cheek.

P.S. That would be the cheek located under my eye. eek!

Just wanted to beat yall to that one. :D

turbostud
05-30-2003, 09:47 AM
lol

pirate4state
05-30-2003, 09:53 AM
PPHSfan:
Of course I am kidding. :p

Everybody who knows me, knows I have a scar inside my mouth from my tounge always being pressed firmly against my cheek.

P.S. That would be the cheek located under my eye. eek!

Just wanted to beat yall to that one. :D ROTFL--You are just too crazy! :D :D :D You had 5 stars for awhile & now it seems you're back to 4 :rolleyes:

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 10:30 AM
http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/files/2-47.jpg
A YA YA Girl

that forgot to shave :p

SintonFan_inAustin
05-30-2003, 10:40 AM
hmm on congress ave

Rabbit'93
05-30-2003, 11:01 AM
OK OK that last one about made me puke.

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 11:04 AM
LOL the one stars keep coming. I have had 6 one star votes since yesterday. You guys are gonna have to work hard to make up enough names to give me about 20 more. That is what it will take to bump me down to a 3. Good Luck. :p

marlin fan
05-30-2003, 11:34 AM
PPHSFan i rated you a 5

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 11:37 AM
marlin fan:
PPHSFan i rated you a 5Thanks buddy. Right now I can use all of the support I can get. :p

Back at you. :D

Rabbit'93
05-30-2003, 03:32 PM
PPHSfan how could anyone be upset with you. You are probably one of the most beloved and respected members of the board. How dare they attack you like this. I say we talk to the DFW Dominance Committee and get something in the works to stop this diplorable act.

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 03:35 PM
You know it has to be some of those lunis from South Texas. :p

No self respecting DFW fan would dare give me a hard time.

Well maybe Keith would. :D

pirate4state
05-30-2003, 04:36 PM
PPHSfan:
You know it has to be some of those lunis from South Texas. :p

No self respecting DFW fan would dare give me a hard time.

Well maybe Keith would. :D Well,
http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/rudely_sticking_tongue_out.gif and
http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/mooning_your_backside.gif ! hee-hee :D :D Please don't shoot!
http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/shooting_a_gun.gif This South Texan (who has rated you a 5) just wants to help you get that 1000th post! wink

<small>[ May 30, 2003, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

sinton66
05-30-2003, 05:23 PM
SEE what happens when you get PPHSfan wound up? I'm glad he's a buddy and not down on me! :D :D :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
05-30-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey, I wouldn't call Bandera "South" Texas.....LOL.

Besides, I don't think anybody south of Sinton is giving you a 1. I rated you a 5 MONTHS ago, and wish I could do it again.

By the way, those pictures were classic!!!!

VINTAGE PPHSFan.

sintonfan74
05-31-2003, 10:02 AM
PPHSfan you got a 5 from me!!!!!!! :p

exbccards76'smom
05-31-2003, 10:14 AM
I rated you a five a long time ago. Can't do much to help you now...Sorry!! http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/music_band_playing.gif

sinfan75
05-31-2003, 12:15 PM
I rated you 5 a long time.But you sure know how to kill a good fantasy!! :( frown

sinton66
05-31-2003, 12:21 PM
Yea he does, doesn't he? :D :D :D

sinton66
06-01-2003, 02:00 AM
Tell you what PPHSfan, since I already gave you a five, how's about I help you out this way:

A YA YA girl?

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/fwoman.jpg

Hmmmmmm, I wonder what the "F" stands for???

<small>[ June 01, 2003, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

slpybear the bullfan
06-01-2003, 11:06 PM
PPHSfan:
http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/files/2-47.jpg
A YA YA Girl

that forgot to shave :p Hmmm... that "Girl" is kind of like the highway from Fort Worth to Dallas... Alll straight... no curves...

Man, PPHSFan, that is FOUL!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
06-01-2003, 11:09 PM
sinton66:
http//www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/fwoman.jpg

Man, Sinton66!!! Do you have to encourage him?!

<small>[ June 01, 2003, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
06-02-2003, 02:34 PM
Loved your art work....if you think that's what we look like....that's OK with me and the other Ya Ya's. Knew you'd come up with something so juvenile as that! Also, knew you were a retired old man, with nothing else to do with your time...but I'll keep chuckling along with you and your buddies on here. Oh by the way, my Sinton "friends", I was real happy that you won like you did. Sorry that you didn't take my pulling for you seriously.....I think I now understand how it is on here. As far as PPHSfan is concerned, you got me...I'm running scared, I'm so afraid of your big computer and your little games you apparently like to play on it..and you are so right...you have so much more time to launch a hate campaign against us...I don't have time to or the desire to hate anyone.

Have fun!! YaYa!!

Bandera YaYa
06-02-2003, 02:46 PM
You know what they say..."Big computer, little......"

Oh yeah, LOL. :D

sinton66
06-02-2003, 04:36 PM
DANG , PPHSfan, I think she got ya on that one! :D :D :D You know it ain't hate Ya Ya. wink When two friends start haggling, I'll rag on both of you. :p

<small>[ June 02, 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

SintonFan
06-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Loved your art work....if you think that's what we look like....that's OK with me and the other Ya Ya's. Knew you'd come up with something so juvenile as that! Also, knew you were a retired old man, with nothing else to do with your time...but I'll keep chuckling along with you and your buddies on here. Oh by the way, my Sinton "friends", I was real happy that you won like you did. Sorry that you didn't take my pulling for you seriously.....I think I now understand how it is on here. As far as PPHSfan is concerned, you got me...I'm running scared, I'm so afraid of your big computer and your little games you apparently like to play on it..and you are so right...you have so much more time to launch a hate campaign against us...I don't have time to or the desire to hate anyone.

Have fun!! YaYa!!Bandera YaYa, we are all friends here! Have you checked the thread about PPHSFan's new job?
Sometimes the best way to compliment one is to ROAST THEM.
hehe, or to get revenge...
take your pick, mas or menos... wink wink wink
I've enjoyed this thread, if I can ever get my sight back! BTW, I'm not skinny, I can talk...

sinfan75
06-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Come on now!Nothin against you "Ya Ya's".PPSHFAN just ruined a good thought I had about girls runnin around a tree naked.One thing he can't ruin is Arkie Blues!!Yeah Buddy!! :D :D :D

sinton66
06-02-2003, 08:14 PM
BTW, I'm not skinny, I can talk...
Huh? Did I miss something? Whatchu talking 'bout Willis?

slpybear the bullfan
06-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Bandera YaYa:

Have fun!! YaYa!!Ya Ya... Take a big deeeeeppp breath and relax. We all roast each other pretty regularly on here. PPHSFan, Sinton66 and all the rest are some pretty good posters. But lets not stop there... RangerMom is one of my all-time favorite posters. And she is even a eek! Girl!!!!

The Down Low is quite civilized and yes, we all have lives and don't live vicariously through the BBS here.

Have Fun, Play it Clean, and beat the Heck out of OU!!!

slpybear

PS - Do I get any extra points for using a big word like vicariously in a sentence wink ???

sinton66
06-02-2003, 08:30 PM
PPHSfan will undoubtedly be generous in his reward to you for the use of large, incomprehensible words like that. wink

slpybear the bullfan
06-02-2003, 09:26 PM
sinton66:
PPHSfan will undoubtedly be generous in his reward to you for the use of large, incomprehensible words like that. wink Yup!!! That is exactly what I am afraid of!!! eek!

Gobbla2001
06-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Damn, some nasty pictures right there...

I don't believe the Ya Ya's are too happy about this one...

Bandera YaYa
06-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Naw, it takes more than that to get us upset! We can take a joke. Maybe he's into those kind of pictures....probably from his secret stash!! wink wink wink

Gobbla2001
06-03-2003, 06:38 PM
It is kinda strange that he could find such a great quantity of whale photos in such a short period of time...

HotDawg89
06-03-2003, 08:42 PM
Oh man, I've missed you guys- this is so funny! :)

BULLDOGFAN
06-03-2003, 08:53 PM
I missed this thread for some reason. Those pics were hilarious. I was wondering what Pinky was talking about. Good thread.

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 02:52 PM
BULLDOGFAN I don't think I liked what you just said......so you think they were hilarious, huh???? :mad: :mad:

Now, you know we don't look anything like that!!Thought you were on our side....and you know what happens when you get on the bad side of a Ya Ya! Not a pretty site.....involves pins and chicken blood, feathers and tree bark.....very potent stuff. You know our powers and unless you want to start hopping around on one leg, you had better say something nice!! eek! eek!

...and we know where you live!!

<small>[ June 04, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
06-04-2003, 04:48 PM
Uh oh, when does football season start? These girls need to get busy.

Although some of the Ya Ya's have been known to where some of those colors and outfits, they are no where near that size.

Chicken Blodd? I better not see you gitls in the blotter again. Especialy afer the Goat incident at Homecoming.....

SintonFan
06-04-2003, 08:26 PM
sinton66:

BTW, I'm not skinny, I can talk...
Huh? Did I miss something? Whatchu talking 'bout Willis?What the heck are you talking about, 66?
Yes, I might be slimmer than you... :D :D :D