PDA

View Full Version : I'm new - be nice to me....

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 10:20 AM
At lease I'm new as far as being a new member. I have been reading this board almost since it began and decided I had to get in on it. I am tried and true BALLINGER BEARCAT FAN!!!

I feel like I know a lot of you already and RangerMom, I think I may have even seen you across the field at the Ballinger/Greenwood 9th and JV games. Any way your posts crack me up and it's good to know I'm not the only female football nut.

Gobbla2001
10-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Welcome...

sinton66
10-06-2003, 10:23 AM
Welcome to the classiest football board on the planet. The majority of the posters on here are very classy people. If you stick around, you'll find it quite informative and entertaining.

3afan
10-06-2003, 10:23 AM
welcome aboard ...........

Phil C
10-06-2003, 10:24 AM
Welcome CatWoman. We are glad you are here. I especially like the name Cat since there is Cat Osterman and Cat Reddick and now CatWoman.

Gobbla2001
10-06-2003, 10:25 AM
Phil, you know that's not how we welcome ladies around here...

Go ahead and give her our favorite line...........

Phil C
10-06-2003, 10:28 AM
You are right and thank you Gobbla! Hey CatWoman HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS WINNING THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD! :)

cunbed10
10-06-2003, 10:30 AM
sinton66:
Welcome to the classiest football board on the planet. The majority of the posters on here are very classy people. If you stick around, you'll find it quite informative and entertaining.Yeah! Sinton for the most part, but then you have some people like Cunbed10, whose bread isn't quite done yet, but welcome aboard any way maybe my bread will be done one day.

sinton66
10-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Well, sure. I could point out four or five others too, but why spoil the fun of discovery? :D :D :D

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 10:35 AM
As for the Spurs - I was happy they won it all, but sorry I am a Mavericks fan!!

Mad Dawg 20/20
10-06-2003, 10:38 AM
Howdeeee! Nice ta meet'cha

keepNitKrunk
10-06-2003, 10:38 AM
i am also new on here, i have been reading since 2001 though. sup fellas.

BIG19
10-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Welcome CatWoman. As you will find out (and probably already have), there are many different views posted here. Thicken your skin, sharpen your claws and have fun!

cunbed10
10-06-2003, 10:39 AM
CatWoman:
As for the Spurs - I was happy they won it all, but sorry I am a Mavericks fan!!And I am a Rockets Fan so we have a diverse NBA love.

jason
10-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Phil C:
You are right and thank you Gobbla! Hey CatWoman HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS WINNING THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD! :) oh lord...had to bring that up again... :D

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 10:43 AM
BIG19 - My claws are ready!!! I am excited for the beginning of district play and hope my Bearcats get their s-- stuff back together and make a run.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-06-2003, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the board. Looking forward to district play as I will be paying attention to the Bearcats as my Vernon Lions are in district 5 so we may meet up in the first round.

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 10:57 AM
Yes and Vernon has improved every week. The Cats are gonna have to step it up to be there.

Phil C
10-06-2003, 11:01 AM
Welcome keep! We are glad you are here too. Jump right in on the discussions.

Ranger Mom
10-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Welcome aboard Catwoman!! You very may well have seen me in Ballinger.

A Ballinger fan, who I met on here, came and sat with me and my husband for a few minutes.

Glad you decided to jump in and add another "female" perspective. (We need all we can get on here!! :D :D )

Gobbla2001
10-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Oh give us a break, Ranger Mom, the hormonal-balance in here is just fine :D

SintonFan
10-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Welcome CatWoman!
If you play with your mouse enough, you might one day earn the exalted status of Varsity. What a rush that would be! :D

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 11:44 AM
VARSITY .... Oh my I can barely stand it.LOL
Seriously, I'm working on it.

District303aPastPlayer
10-06-2003, 12:15 PM
CatWoman:
As for the Spurs - I was happy they won it all, but sorry I am a Mavericks fan!!I like her already... Welcome aboard

Brahma73
10-06-2003, 12:58 PM
Welcome aboard, CatWoman! :D
By the way, were you in the Batman movie?

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 01:25 PM
Batman movie? Oh you bet, maybe I'll post a photo soon... In my dreams

sinton66
10-06-2003, 01:49 PM
Shouldn't have said that. Now, you'll have to post a photo before someone beats you to it. We've discovered there are some strange tastes on here for photos. You might not like somebody else's. :D :D :D

Wildcat81
10-06-2003, 01:52 PM
Welcome catwoman, to 3a down low, for the most part the guys and gals on here are pretty nice, every once in awhile theres a nut case.

Ranger Mom
10-06-2003, 02:17 PM
Gobbla2001:
Oh give us a break, Ranger Mom, the hormonal-balance in here is just fine :D ...and getting better each day as more "hormone-laden" football fans hop aboard!! :p :p

Can't you just feel the testosterone level slipping!!!
eek! wink eek!

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
10-06-2003, 02:38 PM
Welcome aboard, CatWoman

tomthall
10-06-2003, 03:25 PM
hey! i'm new here too!!!!

keepNitKrunk
10-06-2003, 03:26 PM
me too

Phil C
10-06-2003, 03:57 PM
Welcome Tom. I have already said a welcome to you keep. We are glad to have both of you here.

Bandera YaYa
10-06-2003, 04:16 PM
Gobbla2001:
Oh give us a break, Ranger Mom, the hormonal-balance in here is just fine :D Catwomen, don't listen to him....this site needs as much comman sense as it can get......you'll soon see that it's a male dominated site, which means there is a lot of bull being thrown around....Welcome from Bandera Ya Ya....coming to you from the 2002 3A State Champion Bandera Bulldogs....hope you enjoy the banter on here....mostly you have to endure some good natured wink ribbing from the guys on here, but just give it right back , and you should do fine....
of course, they like it better if you agree with them,(so, just pretend you do and you will win them over...you know how easily they're fooled!! :D ) Again, WELCOME!! :)

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 04:17 PM
Hi Tom, Hi keep. You'll probably be hearing a lot out of me.

Gobbla2001
10-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Bandera YaYa
you know how easily they're fooled!! QB]Yah, women are smart as well...

Can't be fooled when you say it right infront of us heh...

You know love you YaYa...

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Glad to hear from you Ya Ya. This should be fun and I can dish it with the best of them.

Bandera YaYa
10-06-2003, 04:32 PM
sinton66:
Shouldn't have said that. Now, you'll have to post a photo before someone beats you to it. We've discovered there are some strange tastes on here for photos. You might not like somebody else's. :D :D :D OH NO ! You don't even want to go there....they
(I'll mention no names publicly..I'm too nice to do that) printed some really ugly photos of me and my fellow Ya Ya's...of course they are not really pictures of us, they were attempting to be "funny", a feat they were soooooooooooo proud of.....ANYWAYS...trust me, leave this subject alone!! Ya Ya!! :D

Bandera YaYa
10-06-2003, 04:33 PM
CatWoman:
Glad to hear from you Ya Ya. This should be fun and I can dish it with the best of them.Oh, we are going to get along famously!! :)

Bandera YaYa
10-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Gobbla2001:

Bandera YaYa
you know how easily they're fooled!! QB]Yah, women are smart as well...

Can't be fooled when you say it right infront of us heh...

You know love you YaYa......Yes (blush, blush), I know you'll do!! :p :p

crzyjournalist03
10-06-2003, 05:11 PM
Bandera YaYa:

sinton66:
Shouldn't have said that. Now, you'll have to post a photo before someone beats you to it. We've discovered there are some strange tastes on here for photos. You might not like somebody else's. :D :D :D OH NO ! You don't even want to go there....they
(I'll mention no names publicly..I'm too nice to do that) printed some really ugly photos of me and my fellow Ya Ya's...of course they are not really pictures of us, they were attempting to be "funny", a feat they were soooooooooooo proud of.....ANYWAYS...trust me, leave this subject alone!! Ya Ya!! :D aww...I must have missed that thread...where's 3afan2k3 when you need him? :p wink

vet93
10-06-2003, 06:00 PM
I didn't see this post until I had already posted on the Clyde/Wylie thread....Welcome again from one Bearcat to another! There is one other poster from Ballinger that used to post some named Callandraise. He is the one who visited with Rangermom when she was in Ballinger for her son's game (freshman). Otherwise we are pretty under-represented.

Ranger Mom
10-06-2003, 06:03 PM
Vet93, evidently Callandraise still reads the boards, he said he just hasn't posted in a while. As a matter of fact, this board was how he knew I was going to be in Ballinger that day!

Backwoods
10-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the zoo. We have Cats, Dawgs, Eagles, Cardinals and a variety of other critters. We also seem to be overloaded in the squirrel department. :rolleyes:

eye of the tiger
10-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the board Cat Woman.

Rabbit'93
10-06-2003, 07:19 PM
Welcome Cat.

Tanglefoot
10-06-2003, 08:31 PM
Hi, CatWoman, I'm also a new poster on this board. However, I have been reading this site for quite awhile. I also have someone very special who is a regular poster on this board. Plus, I'm an ex-Bearcat and Bearcat cheerleader. I really enjoy reading everything that people have to say on this board. So, stay tuned, you may hear from me again.

Ranger Mom
10-06-2003, 08:35 PM
A Big WELCOME ABOARD to you also Tanglefoot!!

Tanglefoot
10-06-2003, 08:45 PM
Ranger Mom, I happen to know that this special person in my life is someone that you correspond with regularly. He is a true BEARCAT!!!! I also have someone in my family who is moving to Greenwood and is very excited about Ranger football. I hope to talk with you often about Greenwood and the good things going on there.

footballgal
10-06-2003, 09:42 PM
Welcome both Catwoman & Tanglefoot, nice to have more woman representation on the board, keep the men and boys in check. wink

<small>[ October 06, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

3afan2K3
10-06-2003, 09:46 PM
crzyjournalist03:

Bandera YaYa:

sinton66:
(I'll mention no names publicly..I'm too nice to do that) printed some really ugly photos of me and my fellow Ya Ya's...of course they are not really pictures of us, they were attempting to be "funny", a feat they were soooooooooooo proud of.....ANYWAYS...trust me, leave this subject alone!! Ya Ya!! :D aww...I must have missed that thread...where's 3afan2k3 when you need him? :p wink ????????

Tanglefoot
10-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I may not post often, but hopefully will have something to say when I DO post. It's always good to have a woman's (prespective.) Did I spell that right?

aamove
10-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Welcome to Cat, Keep, Tom and Tangled. Also to all the new members. Variety is the spice of life and we look forward to new perspectives. Welcome, again. :D :D

pirateman98
10-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Welcome CatWomen. It's nice to meet you. Hope you find this board as fun as the rest of us do.

Tanglefoot
10-06-2003, 11:04 PM
CatWoman, I have no idea who you are, but I do know that you are a backer of the Ballinger Bearcats. Therefore, I really like you alot. You see, I'm an ex-Bearcat. Old, yes, but still care a great deal about Ballinger and all that the Bearcats do. I grew up in Ballinger, was a Bearcat cheerleader, and graduated from Ballinger High School. I have many fond memories of the years that I spent in Ballinger. Do you now live in Ballinger, or are you an EX?

Bandera YaYa
10-06-2003, 11:09 PM
3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

Bandera YaYa:

sinton66:
(I'll mention no names publicly..I'm too nice to do that) printed some really ugly photos of me and my fellow Ya Ya's...of course they are not really pictures of us, they were attempting to be "funny", a feat they were soooooooooooo proud of.....ANYWAYS...trust me, leave this subject alone!! Ya Ya!! :D aww...I must have missed that thread...where's 3afan2k3 when you need him? :p wink ????????He's asleep like all good little boys.... :D

sinton66
10-06-2003, 11:42 PM
Catwoman, you may not know it yet, but you have been welcomed to the board by some of the greatest people on the planet. Many that have voiced their welcome are class institutions on this board.

CatWoman
10-07-2003, 08:48 AM
To Tanglefoot - Yes I live in Ballinger now, grew up here, moved away to big city, (BIG D), got married,etc., and moved back to raise my 12 year old here.

I also am an Ex Bearcat Cheerleader from quite a way back, but it still gets my blood pumped to hear that ole school song and HAIL HAIL, not to metnion THE HORSE!! I know this board sometimes give cheerleaders some grief, but I promise you when I was a cheerleader back in the day, we all new the rules of football and new what was going on out on the field. I've been watching Bearcat football since I was a toddler.

CatWoman
10-07-2003, 08:51 AM
Hey Sinton - I am really amazed at all the welcomes. Makes an old girl feel good. I love the game of football and hope maybe from time to time I can share some intelligent insight.

vet93
10-07-2003, 09:19 AM
Welcome to the board Tanglefoot...Old Bearcats are always welcome! You sure did begin with a splash....14 posts in one day! At this rate you will be passing Sinton66 in total posts before the end of the year wink

Tanglefoot:
Thanks for the welcome. I may not post often, but hopefully will have something to say when I DO post. It's always good to have a woman's (prespective.) Did I spell that right?

crzyjournalist03
10-07-2003, 11:17 AM
3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

Bandera YaYa:

sinton66:
(I'll mention no names publicly..I'm too nice to do that) printed some really ugly photos of me and my fellow Ya Ya's...of course they are not really pictures of us, they were attempting to be "funny", a feat they were soooooooooooo proud of.....ANYWAYS...trust me, leave this subject alone!! Ya Ya!! :D aww...I must have missed that thread...where's 3afan2k3 when you need him? :p wink ????????I figured you could probably hunt that thread down and bring it back up again like you do all those other ones.

SintonFan
10-07-2003, 11:22 AM
crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

Bandera YaYa:

sinton66:
(I'll mention no names publicly..I'm too nice to do that) printed some really ugly photos of me and my fellow Ya Ya's...of course they are not really pictures of us, they were attempting to be "funny", a feat they were soooooooooooo proud of.....ANYWAYS...trust me, leave this subject alone!! Ya Ya!! :D aww...I must have missed that thread...where's 3afan2k3 when you need him? :p wink ????????I figured you could probably hunt that thread down and bring it back up again like you do all those other ones.That would be too cruel. We really shouldn't do that *cough cough*. It's bad to mess with mother nature. I mean, you'd think we would have received some sensitivity training or something by now. Don't bring it back!!! wink

Phil C
10-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Welcome to all of the new posters.

Tanglefoot
10-07-2003, 08:44 PM
vet93:
Welcome to the board Tanglefoot...Old Bearcats are always welcome! You sure did begin with a splash....14 posts in one day! At this rate you will be passing Sinton66 in total posts before the end of the year wink

Tanglefoot:

Tanglefoot
10-07-2003, 08:47 PM
Oops! Clicked when I shouldn't have! Anyway, Vet93, thanks for the welcome. I probably won't post that many times again. However, I do enjoy reading everything that other people post.

Tanglefoot
10-07-2003, 08:51 PM
CatWoman, from one fellow Bearcat cheerleader to another - yes, you are right - we did know back then what was going on in the game. Remember: 1st and 10, Do it again"? Sometimes I think cheerleaders now-a-days don't even know whether our team is playing offense or defense!

sinfan75
10-07-2003, 08:53 PM
Hi there Catwoman.

District303aPastPlayer
10-08-2003, 01:01 AM
after digging through old year books, i found out who cat woman really is...
http://www.dccomics.com/features/catsite/images/pic_cat1cvr.jpg

CatWoman
10-08-2003, 08:16 AM
District303aPastPlayer:
after digging through old year books, i found out who cat woman really is...
http://www.dccomics.com/features/catsite/images/pic_cat1cvr.jpgWow!!! That's amazing. I didn't know anyone still had that yearbook. I sure haven't changed much in the last few years.

CatWoman
10-08-2003, 08:18 AM
Tanglefoot:
CatWoman, from one fellow Bearcat cheerleader to another - yes, you are right - we did know back then what was going on in the game. Remember: 1st and 10, Do it again"? Sometimes I think cheerleaders now-a-days don't even know whether our team is playing offense or defense!You are so right. It is so hard for me not to be too critical of them. But man their hair and makeup looks good!!

CatWoman
10-08-2003, 11:04 AM
ttt