FW Southwest (4A) at Lake Worth
FW Diamond Hill at Little Elm
FW Carter-Riverside vs FW Northside (4A) THUR
Glen Rose at Hico (2A)
Grandview (2A) at Godley

Wtx_coach
08-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Hey matt, forgot one game

Midland Christian @ Pecos( just scheduled about a month ago)

Matthew328
08-26-2003, 07:35 AM
My picks

Plainview
Canyon Randall
Dalhart
Pampa
Shallowater
Friona
Muleshoe
Lockney
Denver City
Monahans (good game against Merkel)
Wolforth Frenship
Sweetwater (another good one)
Ft Stockton
Midland Greenwood (Game of the week vs Ballinger)
Kermit
Boyd
Childress
Graham
Iowa Park
Abilene Wylie (could be upset though)
Brady
Clyde
Bangs
Goldwaithe
Bridgeport
Decatur
Springtown
Lake Worth
Little Elm
FW Northside
Glen Rose
Grandview

Matthew328
08-26-2003, 07:36 AM
Oops I'll take Midland Christian

VWG
08-27-2003, 07:22 AM
Really interesting game to watch between Vernon and Sweetwater. Sweetwater is re-loading this year and it will be interesting to see how they come together in this first game. Vernon has a new coach, new offense, and also new faces playing in important positions. It's only the first game of the year, and it's a long season, but this will be a good eye opener for Region I folks.

Good luck to everybody this week.

Wtx_coach
08-27-2003, 10:17 AM
Matthew328:
Oops I'll take Midland ChristianHey MATT, if you want to look like a genious this year, pick Pecos 8 out of 10 games this year and you will be correct, this will be a suprise team this year in west texas, they have probably the best two running backs in west texas, 6.0 4.4 , 6'2 4.5, I think that says enough, Oh yea both are juniors!!

slpybear the bullfan
08-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Let's get 'em BULLS! Beat Burk'

xlr8tor
08-27-2003, 11:09 PM
Wtx_coach:

Matthew328:
Oops I'll take Midland ChristianHey MATT, if you want to look like a genious this year, pick Pecos 8 out of 10 games this year and you will be correct, this will be a suprise team this year in west texas, they have probably the best two running backs in west texas, 6.0 4.4 , 6'2 4.5, I think that says enough, Oh yea both are juniors!!Pecos has had some decent athletes in the past, what is going to make them better this year? I hope you are correct. After dropping from 4A they should be a force to be reckoned with, but, going on the past, I have my doubts. But, again, I hope you are right. Just my take.

Wtx_coach
08-28-2003, 08:54 AM
xlr8tor:

Wtx_coach:

Matthew328:
Oops I'll take Midland ChristianHey MATT, if you want to look like a genious this year, pick Pecos 8 out of 10 games this year and you will be correct, this will be a suprise team this year in west texas, they have probably the best two running backs in west texas, 6.0 4.4 , 6'2 4.5, I think that says enough, Oh yea both are juniors!!Pecos has had some decent athletes in the past, what is going to make them better this year? I hope you are correct. After dropping from 4A they should be a force to be reckoned with, but, going on the past, I have my doubts. But, again, I hope you are right. Just my take.Well these athlets are far better then they have had since the 70's, Pecos will be much improved with the new head coach taking over the program, I really think Pecos will suprise some people this year!