PDA

View Full Version : Owens To The Ravens

Showtime33
03-04-2004, 04:34 PM
Reports are that WR Terrell Owens has been traded to the Baltimore Ravens for the 2nd pick in the up coming draft. Looks like the Eagles missed out on TO.

jason
03-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Showtime33:
Reports are that WR Terrell Owens has been traded to the Baltimore Ravens for the 2nd pick in the up coming draft. Looks like the Eagles missed out on TO.that woulda been cool if the cowboys could have got him too in addition to keyshawn

Showtime33
03-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Yeah but that would have been too much money tied up in the WR position. Now I hope the Cowboys can go and sign Winfield at CB and then also sign a offensive lineman and d-lineman and then draft either Chris Perry or Greg Jones in the 1st round.

crzyjournalist03
03-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Showtime33:
Yeah but that would have been too much money tied up in the WR position. Now I hope the Cowboys can go and sign Winfield at CB and then also sign a offensive lineman and d-lineman and then draft either Chris Perry or Greg Jones in the 1st round.I've been hoping to see Chris Perry in a Cowboy uniform since about November...I think that kid has the stuff to be a big time player in the NFL.

sportsguru
03-04-2004, 07:38 PM
I think a qb - garcia, rb - staley, and wr - johnson would help get dallas over the hump quickly... I said a couple of months ago they should go after perry...I think he will still be there for the taking..

Showtime33
03-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Yeah, Perry will be good I think but Greg Jones is interesting. He has had injury problems but if he is healthy, I think he is the best RB in the draft. I watched him throughout his career at Florida St because Im a huge FSU fan and I think he will be a great back in the NFL if healthy. Either way, I think the Cowboys will be a quality back in the draft.

Old Tiger
03-04-2004, 07:57 PM
If Kevin Jones the Virginia Tech running back is going to the draft I think the Cowboys should draft him. He runs a 4.3 and has a awesome work out ethic.

<small>[ March 04, 2004, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Old Tiger ]</small>

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 08:06 PM
jason:

Showtime33:
Reports are that WR Terrell Owens has been traded to the Baltimore Ravens for the 2nd pick in the up coming draft. Looks like the Eagles missed out on TO.that woulda been cool if the cowboys could have got him too in addition to keyshawn.
jason, don't you remember TO mocking the Dallas Cowboy's with his stunt at midfield on the sacred star? I'm happy he's not with the Cowboys...

kaorder1999
03-04-2004, 08:12 PM
this is going to get interesting....i cant stand TO...what an idiot

Showtime33
03-04-2004, 08:22 PM
I think Kevin Jones will be off the board by the time the Cowboys pick. Look for either Detroit or New England to pick him.

crzyjournalist03
03-04-2004, 08:49 PM
I was really hoping to see the Cowboys get Jevon Kearse in free agency to shore up the DE position which seems to be the one question on the defense...I fully expect them to address the RB situation...I think next year could be very interesting.

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 09:09 PM
crzyjournalist03:
I was really hoping to see the Cowboys get Jevon Kearse in free agency to shore up the DE position which seems to be the one question on the defense...I fully expect them to address the RB situation...I think next year could be very interesting..
Hasn't 'the freak' been spotty the last couple of years? I thought he had his best year during the Titan's super bowl run...
I could be wrong...

jason
03-04-2004, 09:09 PM
SintonFan:

jason:

Showtime33:
Reports are that WR Terrell Owens has been traded to the Baltimore Ravens for the 2nd pick in the up coming draft. Looks like the Eagles missed out on TO.that woulda been cool if the cowboys could have got him too in addition to keyshawn.
jason, don't you remember TO mocking the Dallas Cowboy's with his stunt at midfield on the sacred star? I'm happy he's not with the Cowboys...yeah but i dont care about the cowboys enough for that to bother me...hes a good receive, if he came then all the offense needs is somebody to throw them the ball (jeff garcia) and somebody for him to hand it off to (chris perry)...warren sapp is a free agent too i believe...

SintonFan
03-04-2004, 09:12 PM
jason:

SintonFan:

jason:

Showtime33:
jason, don't you remember TO mocking the Dallas Cowboy's with his stunt at midfield on the sacred star? I'm happy he's not with the Cowboys...yeah but i dont care about the cowboys enough for that to bother me...hes a good receive, if he came then all the offense needs is somebody to throw them the ball (jeff garcia) and somebody for him to hand it off to (chris perry)...warren sapp is a free agent too i believe....
Sapp would be an excellent choice if he could only keep his mouth shut IMHO. He's also gonna draw alot of money on the FA market.
I thought you were a Cowboys fan jason. frown

Old Tiger
03-04-2004, 09:41 PM
SintonFan:

crzyjournalist03:
I was really hoping to see the Cowboys get Jevon Kearse in free agency to shore up the DE position which seems to be the one question on the defense...I fully expect them to address the RB situation...I think next year could be very interesting..
Hasn't 'the freak' been spotty the last couple of years? I thought he had his best year during the Titan's super bowl run...
I could be wrong...Injury prone..