PDA

View Full Version : Another look at the 3A teams for 2002

Old Cardinal
12-25-2002, 04:42 PM
Here is a composite look at the Division I & Division II teams this year by WHO WON ELEVEN GAMES OR MORE-----Division I Everman 14 Burnet 14 Forney 12 Sinton 12 Bridge City 11 Jasper 11 Yoakum 11....On the Division II teams, remember they got to play an extra bracket game over Division I. Here we go---Division II Midland Greenwood 15 Bellville 13 Bandera 13 Decatur 12 Daingerfield 12 LV Spring Hill 12 Celina 11 La Grange 11 Yoakum 11 New Boston 11 Marlin 11 Fairfield 11 This is just another look at the teams- kind of based on perserverance for the season.

<small>[ December 25, 2002, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

Keith7
12-25-2002, 06:08 PM
what about the 10 win teams?? why does the cut off have to be 11??

Old Cardinal
12-25-2002, 06:46 PM
I made a mistake and left out Yoakum with 11, in Div I, so I went back and edited the first post to include them....The other teams from both Div. I & II with TEN wins were Liberty Hill, Newton, Wills Point, Kennedale, Gainesville and Sweetwater.... Boy, Keith, it was all I could do to refrain from leaving Gainesville out----you know how I like to pick at you. The only one that is more fun to pick at is PPHS....I was really surprised that no team won all of their games...I watched a replay of the 5A Div I State Championship game between Converse Judson and Midland High that CJHS won 33-32, if you get a chance to see that game replay, it is worthwhile!

Ranger Mom
12-25-2002, 07:57 PM
My husband convinced me to watch the Bandera/Greenwood game with him that my dad taped. (Hubby wasn't able to make that one). I was already miserable enough from eating too much, and watching the ending to that game made me even more miserable. I didn't think it could hurt so bad....TWICE!!! frown

wildstangs
12-25-2002, 09:18 PM
Ranger Mom:
My husband convinced me to watch the Bandera/Greenwood game with him that my dad taped. (Hubby wasn't able to make that one). I was already miserable enough from eating too much, and watching the ending to that game made me even more miserable. I didn't think it could hurt so bad....TWICE!!! :(Thats funny, me and my brother got out the tape of the Sweetwater Greenwood game. Luckily for us, the tape cut off right before that heart breaking fumble. Also watched the Midland- Converse game. Still an amazing game, and one that will never cease to amaze me!