PDA

View Full Version : Just a few of the reasons why....

PPHSfan
11-21-2003, 10:54 AM
....the Gilmer vs Celina game will be closer.

1. Celina does not jump off sides on 3rd and 4 and give away free first downs.

2. Celina Defensive Ends stay home, and are not fooled by mis-direction, reverses, and end arounds.

3. Celina Linebackers hit their holes, and don't stand around watching the line make the tackles.

4. Celina defenders put their facemask in your numbers and wrap their arms around you and tackle you in the open field. They are not worried about how cool it looks to nail someone, they are disciplined enough to know what the percentages are.

5. Celina DB's will cover their man, and they know before the play what the best coverage is in any given situation. (ie: kinda like in baseball, they know before the play if they are gonna go to first or fire it home.)

6. Celina does not have any Prima-Donna tail backs that refuse to block when they are not running the ball.

7. 78-2 in the last 80 games. :p

I will stop there, I don't want to give away all of their stuff. :D

Rabbit'93
11-21-2003, 10:59 AM
If they do all of that then what happened against Gainesville?

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Rabbit'93 ]</small>

PPHSfan
11-21-2003, 11:03 AM
There are several reasons why the Gainesville game turned out like it did. But I am not going to go into them again in open forum. If you really want to know the answer PM me, if you are just trying to get a rise out of me, say something nasty about my Momma :D

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

Rabbit'93
11-21-2003, 11:12 AM
:D You know I'm just tryin to pick at ya a bit.