PDA

View Full Version : well, today is the day, Forney and Wills Point!!!

Jimbotex40
11-15-2002, 09:25 AM
Yikes, I cannot believe it is finally here. I am so nervous, as probably everyone involved with either side should be. Overall, I am expecting a good game, but I sure hope Forney wins it.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

kaorder1999
11-15-2002, 09:34 AM
Both head coaches, Rush and Bactel, knew this game would happen this year in Round 1. In fact...in the offseason last year Bactel told me that they were expecting to meet Forney in Round 1. Its finally here. The trash talking is over. Now its time for the players to do their talking with the pads on the field. Good luck to both teams and staffs. Both deserve a win! Neither deserve to exit aftr Round 1!!

justanopinion
11-15-2002, 09:40 AM
Gosh I can't believe the day is finally here. I think everyone is in on the hype. This game was the only 3A one in the DMN. Good luck to both teams.

cajun1
11-15-2002, 09:45 AM
Same here jimbo, I do wish everybody the best of luck and a good game with out any one getting hurt. I just looked at the Dallas paper 5 out of 7 people got yall picked to win tonight but, we will see I think it could go either way but, you know me am for the Tigers!!!!
Good Luck to both Teams!!!!
:D :D :D :D

jason
11-15-2002, 09:45 AM
GO FORNEY

cajun1
11-15-2002, 09:50 AM
I agree both teams would go deep in the play-off's if they wouldn't have been playing eceh other in the first round but, one of these good teams will go home tonight and the season being over and they will know that there is other teams in the play-off's they can beat but, that is the way the UIL has set up the play-off's.
Just look in the paper and you will see that there is alot off games out there tonight that will be a cake walk for some teams...
any way good luck.......

C.Kinney#9
11-15-2002, 09:55 AM
Jimbotex40:
Yikes, I cannot believe it is finally here. I am so nervous, as probably everyone involved with either side should be. Overall, I am expecting a good game, but I sure hope Forney wins it.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

kaorder1999
11-15-2002, 09:56 AM
I think we need a moment of silence...give thanks for being able to live in a country where highschool football means so much! God Bless America and God Bless football!!!

cajun1
11-15-2002, 10:13 AM
You got that right God Bless Football and America!!!!
Is everybody ready for some football!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cajun1
11-15-2002, 10:24 AM
I've been too quiet this year due to something going on but, tonight the old me is coming out and yall will hear me all over the field!!!!
The forney boys and Wills Point boys know when I holler, everybody know its me....
I may not be able to talk Saturday but, what the heck. "I love football and God gave me a voice that is loud and it will be heard tonight".
Good Luck boys and let's have fun......
GO BIG BLUE IT'S TIME TO STOP TALKING AND IT"S TIME TO START SHOWING!!!!!
Go TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

justanopinion
11-15-2002, 11:27 AM
Is Hanby going to sale out tonight?

cajun1
11-15-2002, 12:08 PM
They say it is going to be one of the top 4 games tonight in the DFW area so it won't surprise me if it does....
I went to practice the other night and boy it is a nice stadium. The vistors side is about the same sizes has ours but, the home side see big.
If you set up by the press box you better have your binoculars....
Again good luck too both teams...
GO TIGERS.....

Rabbit'93
11-15-2002, 12:28 PM
I woke up this morning and the weather was cold. The wind was blowing the leaves off the trees and I said to myself that today was going to be a great day to play a football game.....OK maybe not exactly like that. But man I can't wait until this evening. Good luck all involved tonight and safe travel to all fans as well. GO FORNEY.

cajun1
11-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Well, I am closing down shop today and getting ready for some football. I will be there between 5 and 5:30 to get things ready...
"ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL"

kaorder1999
11-15-2002, 01:10 PM
well..had something come up and Im not going to be at Hanby tonight....make sure you keep notes so yall can give me details about tonights game....have fun...Go Rabbits!