PDA

View Full Version : predics 4 caldwell vs. giddings

hornet_06
09-28-2003, 04:31 PM
what do y'all think about caldwell and giddings..it is caldwell's homecomin...hopefully we'll pull out a win

theyoefnshow
09-28-2003, 05:56 PM
Technically, Cameron's defense held the BUffs to 3 points. 2 came off a safety and 6 came from a recovered punt fumble in the endzone. I say Giddings by 10.

tigerSville_04
09-28-2003, 07:00 PM
I pick giddings by like 1 Td and a Field goal.

Chopblock
09-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Giddings by 10

cHs_gUaRd_06
09-28-2003, 08:08 PM
To all of yall saying Giddings is gonna win, You'll see Friday, Caldwell's gonna win by a touchdown or 2. Watch. We have a good team this year (we've only lost one game). Just wait, you'll see. If we lose, I was wrong, but I have very much pride in our varsity team this year, I'm confident we'll win!

MKA
09-28-2003, 10:08 PM
Giddings Guarenteed!! :cool:

HornetMom
09-28-2003, 10:28 PM
The Giddings/Caldwell game is always a hard fought game on both sides. Caldwell will have to keep their heads in the game in order to win this one and I believe they can win.

GO HORNETS :) :) :)

Mustang '89
09-28-2003, 10:32 PM
No turnovers and Caldwell has a good chance to win.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Well Giddings is playing good, so far they been winning. And this time they play away, and I really don't know how Caldwell is doing, but I hope Giddings get another win.
Giddings Vs Caldwell...um...Giddings by a few points.

CHS_Grad '85
09-29-2003, 02:32 PM
hmmm... Giddings coming off a win... our homecoming... bye week behind us... still tired from the fair activities... Defense should be ready... offense still working things out... hmmm...

Should be a close one...

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-29-2003, 03:59 PM
Giddings by 1 or 2 TD.
GO BUFFS GO.

keep_it_real
09-29-2003, 11:49 PM
Giddigns wins by 2 touchdowns. Caldwell did well last year pre season and flopped in district, this isnt district but I think Giddigns is better then they were last year. Giddings wins by 2 touchdowns and a field goal

GoForIt
09-30-2003, 07:39 AM
I think a few people might be eatin' crow when they see how Caldwell has rationed its best players against weaker teams for district.

theyoefnshow
09-30-2003, 07:46 AM
yeah, just like lifting 135lbs all season preps you for doing 300 come competition time. Yeah. Ok.

thunder
09-30-2003, 08:45 AM
if caldwell sticks to what works for them i believe they will win. caldwell 28 giddings 21.

GoForIt
09-30-2003, 11:43 AM
theyoefnshow:
yeah, just like lifting 135lbs all season preps you for doing 300 come competition time. Yeah. Ok.I say everyone adjust their wins and losses to allow Cameron to play Gatesville again! What do y'all say? (sniff, sniff - it okay, baby, don't git your wittle feelins hurt.....)

GO TROY BEAT CAMERON!

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-30-2003, 01:32 PM
Giddings by 1 or 2 TD,
Go Buffs Go.

theyoefnshow
09-30-2003, 03:59 PM
Hey Milano "guy," why don't you put the win/loss records of the teams we've played vs. who Caldwell has? Oh yeah, looks like Granger made easy work of your Milano squad too.
China Spring - 1 loss by 3 points to #3 in 2A McGregor
Bellville - undefeated, # 2 in the state
Gatesville - only 1 loss to #1 Burnet
Waco Connally - only loss to China Spring, one of em had to lose
Giddings - undefeated. Hmmm....so lets see....3 WHOLE LOSSES out of the entire group! Now lets look at Caldwell:
Liberty Hill: undefeated
Madisonville: a staggering 1-3
Smithville: 0-5
and finally Hearne, 3-1 whose only loss was to those "Mighty" Hornets. Up the competition next year. That's what you should pass on to the coach. I guarantee you jackass, Caldwell is about to get back to back losses. Giddings this week, Cameron next. Then you have ROckdale and Marlin? Followed by a seemingly strong Lorena bunch? You guys are about to go 5 weeks straight without a win. Get used to it because in Cameron, they're about to turn the season around starting with Caldwell. Hope to see you there.

GoForIt
09-30-2003, 06:19 PM
Exactly when are you gonna shut up over something as uncontrollable to the TEAM as who plans the schedule? Good grief, "dude", you sound like a broken record. Truth is, Cameron is so accustomed to thinking it's bad-a$$ that they strut around with its nose up in the air as if to automatically assume that it can take care of anybody. Well, take a good, long look at your win-loss record cuz even going into the playoffs with a 3-7 at best only further broadcasts to the entire state that you have no business being there.

And we all know what to expect come the spring - the oye school board being forced at gunpoint by upstanding citizens to fire the coach becuase IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! Now where have we heard that before? Couldn't possibly imagine.

CHS_05
09-30-2003, 06:27 PM
If Caldwell keeps their head in the game i think we will win this one!!! Defense is tough...!!!

theyoefnshow
09-30-2003, 06:31 PM
Well, don't know about gunpoint but I'm sure Mullins will be given another chance. District is what counts and if he 1)goes to playoffs and 2)beats Rockdale (no offense guys) then it's a winning season. As for playoffs I remember a team that actually won or was in the finals w/ 4 or 5 losses in regular season. As for district.....we'll just have to wait & see....but I'm sure we'll be 1-0 after the first week.

GoForIt
09-30-2003, 06:38 PM
Sounds to me like somebody forgot the phrase "41-6."

theyoefnshow
09-30-2003, 06:40 PM
I'd suggest watching yourself. From what I understand your offense sucks and you might have your problems with Giddings. Let's see if your defense can hold them to 3 points like ours did.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-30-2003, 07:29 PM
GIDDINGS BY 1 0R 2 TDS.
GO BUFFS GO
GO BUFFS GO.

fb_gurl
09-30-2003, 09:08 PM
Caldwell has a strong defense and an improving offense. Don't under estimate the Caldwell Varsity. So all of you hatters need to back up off it, cuz Caldwell will win. I have a lot of confidence in the boys.

Go Caldwell!!

bball_78221
09-30-2003, 09:48 PM
ok well im tired of hearin bout caldwell's defense..i mean look at who they've played..first they play Liberty and get walloped in the 2nd half..then madisonvilled...wahoo they won..but is madisonville really that good...they had like 5 unforced fumbles..meaning CALDWELL HAD NOTHIN TO DO W/ IT!!!..then they play 2A hearne...in the mud so that stopped some of the offense..then smithville...< dont get me started w/ that...the crappiest team in 3A and they scored on them..yet madisonville and hearne didnt...hmm...and they only score 21 pts..everyone else ...in the 40s or 50s...the offense sux and the defense is overrated...mayb if they beat giddings will i shut my mouth..but ill guess the score to be 27-13...Stomp 'em Buffs..ill be rootin on the other side

GoForIt
09-30-2003, 10:19 PM
Put a sock and a Prozac in it, yoefnshow!

1. We let up vs. Liberty Hill in the second half, which was dumb and learned from it. Liberty Hill despite its great offense (has averaged 45 points vs. 5 teams) didn't score a point on Caldwell before halftime and relied on turnovers close to our endzone to score 14 of their 28 points.

2. Madisonville may be 1-3, but after scoring 0 on the Hornets, they scored 14 points in a 31-14 loss to a still-undefeated Class 4A Palestine team and M'ville just annihilated Westwood by more than 30 points.

3. Hearne is an excellent team which could compete in 3A again now with a super coach and talented speedsters (but of course you will NEVER quit living in the glory oye Neanderthal years when the only reason Hearne couldn't win was when they couldn't do well in the classroom). Hearne beat Mart 34-10 (by 24 in case you can't add) only seven points less than - you guessed it - MARLIN beat Mart a week earlier 31-0.

4. Smithville obviously only struggled in the first three games because someone forgot to tell them they had potential if they'd work on it. By the way, Rockdale beat them 18-6, Einstein.

5. Caldwell has stated all along that we simply wanted to make the playoffs this year because our glory years are still a year or two away and I'd strongly suggest Cameron to cut the back-talk because in light of how Caldwell manhandled your freshman and JV teams in recent years, the crap will, I assure you, come back to haunt you in due time.

6. Now make sure to get your clock-keeper and Temple officials ready to rig anything and everything they can next Friday - because win or lose - you're in for a fight.

fb_gurl
09-30-2003, 10:33 PM
bball, I don't know who you are but if your from Caldwell you should have atleast a little bit of confidence and stop being such a jerk.

Not to mention bball ain't all that in Caldwell. Theres more fuss over fball than bball.

keep_it_real
10-01-2003, 12:01 AM
I wish fans with confidence could win games.... but every team has fans with confidence

GoForIt
10-01-2003, 07:26 AM
Three wins is more than two last time I checked, Mr. R'dale.

theyoefnshow
10-01-2003, 10:17 AM
Hey goferit, why don't you check your boys on that all time list that was posted.....#169 I believe it is? Hmmm....where's Cameron at again....

GoForIt
10-01-2003, 11:30 AM
That was then, this is now, Mr. 1-9

CHS_Grad '85
10-01-2003, 02:41 PM
Look... nobody is denying or taking away the fact Cameron has 32 playoff appearaces to Caldwell's 13... but could we just concentrate on one game at a time... right now we're playing GIDDINGS...

keep_it_real
10-01-2003, 03:18 PM
Hey Mr. Milano, Gause, Caldwell whatever..... that post would make sense if rockdale and caldwell had played the same teams........ but then again you posted it so I shouldn't expect something legidement. You make Caldwell look bad or wherever you hide out.

theyoefnshow
10-01-2003, 03:51 PM
keep_it_real, it's like talking to a wall dude. He doesn't get it.

bball_78221
10-01-2003, 04:57 PM
fb_gurl:
bball, I don't know who you are but if your from Caldwell you should have atleast a little bit of confidence and stop being such a jerk.

Not to mention bball ain't all that in Caldwell. Theres more fuss over fball than bball.ok first of all...whens the last time caldwell football made it to the playoffs and won a game..im thinkin round '94...bball has made it and won at least one game when its gone and thats twice in the past 5 yrs..and its future is loookin alot better than fball...so dont give me that junk bout bball

GoForIt
10-01-2003, 05:46 PM
keep_it_real:
Hey Mr. Milano, Gause, Caldwell whatever..... that post would make sense if rockdale and caldwell had played the same teams........ but then again you posted it so I shouldn't expect something legidement. You make Caldwell look bad or wherever you hide out.Wow, dude, you an absolute genius. I have to ask you - where the HELL did you conjure up that spelling of legitimate? You can say "no pass-no play?" hahahahahahaha

rtx kid
10-01-2003, 06:07 PM
go for it you live in milano get a life what kind of education have u received u prolly dropped out like all the other loosers in your town

rtx kid
10-01-2003, 06:08 PM
o yea giddings by 2 or 3 touchdowns

theyoefnshow
10-01-2003, 06:41 PM
well go for it, I'd say majority rules and majority thinks you're a ****. Can't wait til you get your mouth closed starting this week.

<small>[ October 01, 2003, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: theyoefnshow ]</small>

HornetMom
10-01-2003, 07:14 PM
Do I hear a 14 and/or 15??? :rolleyes:

CHS_Drummer04
10-01-2003, 10:25 PM
Hey goforit and yoe dude...can we stop talking about caldwell and cameron and who is worse/better. Let's focus on the game at hand...caldwell v. giddings. The hornets can win if they play 4 quarters and not 2. I have faith in my boys and will be there to support them before and after the game. GO HORNETS! :)

CHS_CG
10-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Ok bball, I will say bball is looking good.. always has, but if you want fans to support YOUR team you have to support the football team. I bet you have friends that play football dont you? You seriously need to have some faith in our football team or you are goin to get crap started between everybody!
To oYe Dude- your stuff is getting old! I am sick and tired of you hatin on Caldwell ALL THE TIME I will admit GoForIt needs to stop while hes head but I mean you start most of it bc you think you are big and bad when your NOT so just give it a rest and get a life!
To the rest of the Haters out there.... Whatcha gunna say when we beat Giddings Friday? I expect each and every one of you to have just a lil more faith in Caldwell!

GO SWARM BEAT GIDDINGS!

theyoefnshow
10-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Wow you were born in 86. I remember things that happened in that year so if you want to speak to me, recognize that I'm far beyond your years. Secondly, I pick on your "crew" because this being a football board, I have the right to support my team as I please. INITIALLY your 5 toothed friend from "Milanuh" started this talk so as long as he wants to go round and round, we'll do so. You'll see his arguments are just as repetitive as mine if not more so. He doesn't like that I mention Cameron's hell-like schedule and he always backs it up with "uh well...uh Hearne's really good in 2A!" Hey, win or lose, in less than two weeks, the orange and Goforit will be behind me.

GoForIt
10-01-2003, 11:14 PM
Milano missed cracking the Top 10 by a few votes, did dear Yoe High?

GoForIt
10-01-2003, 11:24 PM
rtx kid:
go for it you live in milano get a life what kind of education have u received u prolly dropped out like all the other loosers in your townLet's see, I'm trying to find the words "prolly" and "loosers" in the dictionary (that's a book you use to find out what a word means) and I couldn't find either one. But if'n you wur so dernd smarrt, yude "prolly" no that - woont yu?

keep_it_real
10-02-2003, 12:19 AM
Hey get over it, you probably heard the word conjure from a teacher at the school you clean. Your an absolute joke and Im glad your on here, because I can always laugh at you. Im just glad you dont root for Rockdale cause i wouldnt be able to get on here without ppl sending me pm's about how rediculious you are. Im not gonna talk down on Caldwell but you, your something else. I think the only word you know is conjure and you try to impress ppl with it because you use it in 80% of your posts.....lol what a joke

GoForIt
10-02-2003, 07:34 AM
keep_it_real:
Hey get over it, you probably heard the word conjure from a teacher at the school you clean. Your (YOU'RE) an absolute joke and Im (needs an apostrophe) glad your on here, because I can always laugh at you. Im (see previous note) just glad you don(')t root for Rockdale cause i wouldn(')t be able to get (don't you mean "git"?) on here without ppl (too lazy to spell it out) sending me pm's (for you don't you mean P.M.S.?) about how rediculious (RIDICULOUS) you are. Im (once again, apostrophe) not gonna talk down on Caldwell but you, your (YOU'RE) something else. I think the only word you know is conjure (OK, for the second graders out there - "DREAM UP") and you try to impress ppl with it because you use it in 80% (think of I've use it twice) of your posts.....lol what a jokeJokewise, I disagree - I think your spelling and grammar inability is pretty funny as it has your alma mater written all over it, pal. And by reviewing people's posts, I GOTTA ask - just how much free time DO you have on hands? You, my friend, are the one who need a life. You kept this crap going by constantly criticizing Caldwell when you know NOTHING about them except numbers you see in your local tabloid on points scored. Momentum can change when you're way ahead or way behind so save the nonsense. Surely you know better.

<small>[ October 02, 2003, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: GoForIt ]</small>

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-02-2003, 09:33 AM
Giddings by 2 TD,
GO BUFFS GO.

CHS_Grad '85
10-02-2003, 09:56 AM
luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv: I have to give you a pat on the back... your posts have been consistant... as much as I'd like to back you... I'm pulling for the Hornets to hand the Buffs an upset... but to makeup for it... I'm giving you a 5 star rating... wink

<small>[ October 02, 2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: CHS_Grad '85 ]</small>

GoForIt
10-02-2003, 11:32 AM
I hope I'm wrong, but I gotta go with the Buffs on this one 21-13

keep_it_real
10-02-2003, 12:37 PM
I would like gor for it and everybody else to go back who is interested on seeing how ignorant this joker is and read all of my posts. Then read his latest post about how i criticise Caldwell. Then you will see how fun it is to laugh at this guy for the things he says, I don't post critically on Caldwell and haven't. This is a desperate attempt to get some friends on his side, what he doesnt understand obviously is that if it was up to ppl from caldwell he wouldnt be on here making emberrassing posts. And when all you can come back with is comments about grammar and words then you know that you are dealing with someone who is not very sharp and can't CONJURE anything else.....lol

keep_it_real
10-02-2003, 12:46 PM
See gay for it we can all play the spelling game, Buffs- buffaloes (too lazy to spell) and gotta- do you mean have to..... I just choose to use my mind and not my spell checker and grammar checker that you use when you make your posts, and compare others posts. You probably didn't use your brain much working at Bullocks but on here if your going to make fun of someones post, then come back and do the same thing, it's going to get noticed. I will say this much for you, not many ppl are going to say much about it because 1 your from Milano, and 2 all jokes get old after a while, just not with me. Please continue to post.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-02-2003, 12:49 PM
Well a big night for both teams,
I still say Giddings by a couple of points.
GO BUFFS GO

rtx kid
10-02-2003, 01:54 PM
what is milano gonna do when they run out of family members to bang on?

CHS_Grad '85
10-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Still think an upset is in the works.... GO Hornets!

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-02-2003, 04:05 PM
GO BUFFS GO
Giddings ALL THE WAY.
GO BUFFS GO

CHS_CG
10-02-2003, 10:10 PM
I remember one post about asking somebody how old they were soo I have the same question...HOW OLD ARE YALL I am for real. I excepted some of this fighting but this is soo 5th grade! If you cant grow up that is just a pity!

GoForIt
10-02-2003, 11:07 PM
keep_it_real:
I would like gor for it and everybody else to go back who is interested on seeing how ignorant this joker is and read all of my posts. Then read his latest post about how i criticise Caldwell. Then you will see how fun it is to laugh at this guy for the things he says, I don't post critically on Caldwell and haven't. This is a desperate attempt to get some friends on his side, what he doesnt understand obviously is that if it was up to ppl from caldwell he wouldnt be on here making emberrassing posts. And when all you can come back with is comments about grammar and words then you know that you are dealing with someone who is not very sharp and can't CONJURE anything else.....lolYou need to find you a good woman and spend yourself on something more than this site. I've received plenty of private messages in agreement with me. That is, those who I have not blocked. If what I had to say didn't hit a guilty nerve, you wouldn't continue your hopeless ploy. Now go tend to your pet pigs in Minerva.

CHS_c/o_'05
10-02-2003, 11:25 PM
First of all, if you don't like Caldwell then just leave us alone. Nobody is making you follow our football team whether they win or lose. I follow our team because i want to support my friends. Not every team is going to win every game. If all you know how to do is hate on people, get a new hobby. Just remember what goes around comes around!!!
SO GET A NEW LIFE AND STAY OUT OF OURS!!!!!!

GO HORNETS!!!!! BEAT GIDDINGS!!!!!

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-03-2003, 10:57 AM
GO BUFFS GO, and beat Caldwell.

keep_it_real
10-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Ok go for it, it sounds like your time is up now, get out of the desk of the town computer so someone else can get on. Anyway I have nothing against caldwell they are one of the teams that i respect even when i played against them, I just keep this going with fo gor it because with all the pressures and negatives that life throws at you, it is nice to come home and know that you can laugh...... goat for it doesnt accept private mesages, he's lying, i know someone who has just registered and hadnt posted tried to send him one and it wouldnt accept it. No need to lie Milano

gochargers!!
10-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Sorry to interrupt, but......

GO BUFFS!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

HornetMom
10-03-2003, 01:16 PM
I'll interrupt, too.

GO SWARM!!!! :D

Rocksolid
10-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Giddings by 12 eek!

CHS_Grad '85
10-03-2003, 01:41 PM
Still think Caldwell can do it... Hornets by a touchdown...

linkon
10-03-2003, 05:06 PM
giddings by 2 touchdowns

theyoefnshow
10-03-2003, 06:37 PM
time of reckoning is upon us. I'll say Giddings 20-8.