PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport vs. Lake Worth

slpybear the bullfan
10-10-2002, 07:16 PM
Well, the Bulls resume play after bye week when the Lake Worth Bullfrogs come to town. When the year started, I figured Lake Worth, Decatur, and Sanger would be the toughest district games for the Bulls. I don't think it is shaking out like that, but in HSFootball, you take each game seriously.

Lake Worth is first on the District list and though Harris has the Bulls as 21 pt favorites, I am not taking them lightly.

Lake Worth always seems to play us tough. The player to watch this year was to be RB Mark Patino, but I am curious as to if he got hurt last week? It seemed like the Bullfrogs had a different rusher last week.

Here is wishing both teams good health. I am hoping for a BIG Bulls win.

Any opinions to share on this Friday's Game?

<small>[ October 10, 2002, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>

PPHSfan
10-10-2002, 07:22 PM
Bridgeport has had a week to rest the injured. They are coming off a dissapointing loss to Gainsville. I look for the Bulls to take it out on the Froggs.

Bridgeport 42
Lake Worth 14

bulldog65
10-10-2002, 07:53 PM
I don't know what happened to Lake Worth this year. Bulls by 20+

bearcat1
10-10-2002, 08:29 PM
Gotta go with Bridgeport by about 17. bc
bulldog65:
I don't know what happened to Lake Worth this year. Bulls by 20+

BportFan
10-10-2002, 09:47 PM
I think the Bull defense will play their best game of the year. GO BULLS!

The One
10-11-2002, 08:30 AM
Well let me be the first to say I officially hate the bye week! Man 2 weeks with out a game, its terrible. I know, I know we of all teams needed this to #1 get healty, and #2 get our head on straight. Well I guess we will find out tonight if the 2weeks worked or not.

The One
10-11-2002, 08:43 AM
Okay now on to predictions, First of all to ditto what Bportfan said I indeed think we will see a Bull defense that will dominate tonight. The D played really well against a speedy Gainesville team 2wks ago. The only problem was they gave up in the last 5 minutes of the game. We wont see that tonite. That being said I will be surprised if LW scores 10 pts tonight.

On to the Offense. This is the key to the game. Is Daughtery healthy? I hope after 2wks the achillis injury has had time to heal. He looked a little imobile against Gainesville with the brace on. The past two games for the Bulls Daughtery has not looked as sharp as he did at the start of the season. I think the two weeks off will fix this problem. Look for the Bulls to come out and score fast and often. They really need to have a big game this week and get back on track because next week looks to be a big game.

I have heard the entire team shaved their heads to show unity, maybe the bye week did help. Or maybe they too couldn't find things to take up their time with the extra week off. Will the Bulls be back on track after the bye week, we will find out in just over 10 hours.

I say Yes!!!
My prediction Bulls 48
Lake Worth 10

PPHSfan
10-11-2002, 12:28 PM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/frog.gif ENOUGH SAID

PPHSfan
10-11-2002, 04:05 PM

bleedgreen
10-11-2002, 04:52 PM
Bulls, don't let your guard down. The frogs always play tough.

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2002, 06:53 PM
Great Pic PPHSfan... if you find any appropriate links for next weeks game against the Egrets, be sure to pass them my way.

Guys, the Bulls will not be looking past anyone, Coach Henson will see to that.

Glad to hear about the head shaving. That is good stuff.

slpybear