PDA

View Full Version : In Keeping With Down Low Tradition

bearcat1
12-02-2002, 10:18 PM
it is that time of year when yours truly posts a personal message to all the players and fans out there. And this year is no exception (the crowd moans)....Ok, Ive made my picks, and posted the letter beneath them. So go to the Region I page, click on weekly picks, and there ye be. Thanks,
bc

wildstangs
12-02-2002, 11:07 PM
bearcat bearcat bearcat....when will you EVER learn?!?!?!?! :) :) :) :)

bearcat1
12-02-2002, 11:19 PM
wildstangs:
bearcat bearcat bearcat....when will you EVER learn?!?!?!?! :) :) :) :) LOL
bc
aka jinx

Pudlugger
12-02-2002, 11:29 PM
bearcat1:
it is that time of year when yours truly posts a personal message to all the players and fans out there. And this year is no exception (the crowd moans)....Ok, Ive made my picks, and posted the letter beneath them. So go to the Region I page, click on weekly picks, and there ye be. Thanks,
bcBearcat1 that is a wonderful letter with so much excellent advice. It always amazes me how much football parallels real life. Great metaphors, I might add. Thanks so much, I hope every kid on this board reads this.

bearcat1
12-02-2002, 11:42 PM
Pudlugger:

bearcat1:
bcBearcat1 that is a wonderful letter with so much excellent advice. It always amazes me how much football parallels real life. Great metaphors, I might add. Thanks so much, I hope every kid on this board reads this.Well thanks pud I really appreciate that. I am by no means a writer LOL. But I try. Hey btw I like your sign off disclaimer. lol
bc

mustang04
12-02-2002, 11:58 PM
i like it...keep it up...i guess we'll try to not end this little tradition we have going w/ ya...hehe :)