PDA

View Full Version : What does everybody think about Caldwell vs. Marlin?

CHS_CG
10-20-2002, 08:23 PM
Just wanted to see what everybody thought about Caldwell vs Marlin? Looks like one of the better games of the season!

Old Dog
10-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Sorry, can't agree....think Marlin will take Caldwell apart and leave them there for the coaches to reassemble Monday.

sinton66
10-20-2002, 09:31 PM
On paper at least, it looks like Caldwell is in for a 20 or 30 point spanking. But, I really don't know anything about either team.

LH_PANTHER
10-20-2002, 09:43 PM
It will be hard for Caldwell to beat Marlin. Good luck Caldwell we here in Liberty Hill are pulling for you.

StingEmHornets04
10-20-2002, 11:32 PM
im goin to have to disagree with chs_cg! the biggest and better games of the season was suppose to be versus rockdale and well the hornets didnt prevail! Now lets restart and put the bulldogs in the doghouse!SWARM

HornetPride
10-22-2002, 12:28 AM
Last month, I wouldn't have said this, but now - sigh.....
... Does anybody know a good hardware store to buy bulbs for a third digit on the visitor's side of the scoreboard?
This should be an HUMBLING experience for all these biased players' parents. Spare us...

CHS_c/o_'05
10-24-2002, 10:33 AM
HornetPride, what makes you so sure that the visitors need a third digit on the scoreboard? You probably can't even count that high anyway!! If you had any real "HornetPride" you'd shut up and leave us the heck alone. All you're doing is pissing the school off. If you don't have anything else to do than sit on your a** all day long and piss off teenagers, you need to find a new hobby. Another thing, have you always been this supportive of your town's team or is this just starting in your old age?

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 10:55 AM
I understand that Marlin is planning on sending in their reserves in the end of the first quarter. Sounds like a big ole' spanking to me.

Amos Moses
10-24-2002, 11:12 AM
I don't believe the Bulldogs will be looking past the Hornets.The dogs are taking one game at a time.Their defense has been very tough the past 3 weeks and if their offense gets going like last week it will be a long long night for the Hornets.
They have good athletes and are very well coached.
I wish the Hornets the best of luck because of the bashing they take from one of their own HornetPride.

greendog fan
10-24-2002, 11:45 AM
hotstuff:
I understand that Marlin is planning on sending in their reserves in the end of the first quarter. Sounds like a big ole' spanking to me.I dont think Marlin will be sending the subs in the 1st quarter. Maybe at the end of the 3rd quarter. Marlin will win this game. The score may not reflect how eazy they win but they will WIN

reddie71
10-24-2002, 01:51 PM
hey, you guys need to lighten up on Caldwell.. they have a very good ball team and can beat you. they are well coached and very talented. they could have won the Cameron game, and they played hard the entire game. These are kids and not adults, so lets remember that. the weather will play a factor in this game , so Marlin best be ready to play.

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 02:01 PM
Caldwell has a good future ahead of them and I think most respect that. Patience, people.

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 02:46 PM
HOw did the freshman and JV teams do vs. R'dale last week?

CHS_2004
10-24-2002, 03:18 PM
A week ago I would have said that Marlin was going to win even though I am a hornet fan. But now, its going to be a close call. I wish both teams good luck and for neither of them to have a pompus attitude before and after the game. GO HORNETS!!!!!!

CHS_CG
10-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Well, I'm glad that some of y'all are behind Caldwell.. as for hornet"PRIDE" we are now just lettin everything he says come in one ear and out the other.. sure we talk about it but we could care less bc he doesnt know what goes on in our school and the locker room. Best of luck to all my boys and GO HORNETS BEAT MARLIN!

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 07:58 PM
I just learned through a source in a private message that "HornetPride" is the parent of someone who has a kid who doesn't get along with an assistant coach in class. It sure adds us. Who else would keep up so much with all that old useless history or what supposedly goes on with cheerleaders and band people, drinking? A big case of sour grapes sounds like.