PDA

View Full Version : Ballinger Bearcats

bleedgreen
11-18-2002, 08:40 PM
For Wildcat Fans interested in stats on the Bearcats, click on the following link:

http://www.texaswest.com/archive/02/november/16/2002111631.shtml

bleedgreen
11-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Looks like a balanced offensive attack. I don't want to get the big head by saying Ballinger is awful. In the playoffs, the level of energy rises because there is no tomorrow. We better not swagger into Abilene and expect the game to be given to us on a silver platter.

Since the game is on Saturday, maybe more fans will show up.

The first time Kennedale went to state in any team sport was 1998. That was Cross Country. Since then the girls softball team has won state twice. The school is beginning to learn what it takes to win. In 2000, the boys basketball team advanced to the Regional semi's....farthest it's ever gone. I believe that winning tradition will carry football to it's greatest height in history. The community needs to support this team. It has worked extremely hard and deserves to look up in the stands and see us standing behind them.

Ladykat5
11-18-2002, 10:41 PM
Bleedgreen I cant agree with you more about our fans....Kennedale has a lot to look forward to this year especially in track and girls basketball. I am excited and I hope people will get out there and support their teams!